ALL WEATHER ROOFLINE

ALL WEATHER ROOFLINE Employee Reviews

2.6Work–Life Balance

Self employed role. If you get no appointments you make no money. 100% commission based role. No social life you are just working all day every day. False dreams

Pros

Sit in office all day

Cons

No appointments no money

Job Commission only after 6 weeks training

This would have been a very good earning job However I wanted to move to a paye position Communicating with the general public and selling a service to them for the Installation of windows and doors Home Improvement Products I was relying on an income so too much of a risk for me

Pros

Yes Hours to suit outside work commitments

Cons

I could organise my diary how I wanted too risky as work on Commission after 6 weeks paid trainingg

Not a nice Company to work for

Im not sure that what they do is Legal, i worked for the company for a few years, , i was payed , but i know most who i worked with struggled as its self employed and they would not pay a proper salary. if you want proper weekly , monthly pay stay well clear.

Pros

Cons

dont pay you properly

WORK 10-12H A DAY. No life balance.

Horribly managed company to work. I wasted my time and spend lots of money on petrol. You will go on leads where potential customers have completely forgotten and your manager will tell you this is your fault. The manager says you will be earning more which never happens. The commission is paid after installation for about 6 months. Now I struggle to get any commission because after asking about payment manager blocked my phone number.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Management sells you dreams but nothing is true. Long hours, Self-employed, you pay petrol, car expenses, Poor Pay, Company struggle to pay you, Badly managed

Busy direct sales office

A good company to work for , it is direct sales so ultimately you get out of it what you put in to it.The hours are long at times including Saturdays , but anyone familiar with direct sales will know that the more time you commit to the job the more appointments and consequently sales you will get.

Pros

Very good pay / commission structure

Cons

Long hours and potentially poor work life balance

Always plenty of work on very good place to work if you want abit of freedom from your old boss. Get to experience all different types of jobs and travel all over the uk.

Sales agent

Professional con artists, and ancient high pressure sales tactics usually practised on the most vulnerable in society. The pray/target the elderly and vulnerable constantly!! Predators to say the least. Embarrassing to work for a bunch of crooks like ALLWEATHER ROOFLINE.

Pros

Cant think of any.

Cons

Long hours, expect you to try and con and rip off vulnerable and elderly people

The job was fun at first however it became a little bit too repetitive and boring. The original pay was poor for the amount of hours worked but with my hard work I was able to earn more money by getting sales for the company.

A Typical Double Glazing Attitude To Customers and Staff

Customers are not always right is their motto, in fact, they are treated worse than there staff. They pay the lowest possible rate for their staff and expect to get the most out of their staff in the bargain. Even the fitters hate the place and stick with them because they're scared to cut their ties. Everyone becomes stressed who works there, only the main man seems happy with his earnings and why not he is using the backs of others to get there.

Pros

Cons

Hard Work n Long Hours

Dont get trapped with false promises

£1000 a week earnings? Not a chance, waiting forever outside homes for appointments that dont exist or are not confirmed properly, high mileage so be prepared to travel and use plenty of fuel, every lead is a gem? Yeah right they are. Average earnings of around £300 a week if you're lucky. You have to sell everything rock bottom so commissions are very low I do not recommend this company at all

Pros

Cons

Low pay, very long hours, high mileage, false promises

dodgy company

you will get ripped off with your wages,managers split commissions owed to you between them selves.you are promised vast amounts of commission,and get stabbed in the back by con men who you work for.

No security of income

You are a sales person for a window and roof company following leads made by canvassers. The problem is that you are treated as a self-employed person with no sick or holiday pay. All the expenses have to be paid by yourself. Leads would involve me driving 100 miles round trip for a sales opportunity where the client didn't want to make their mind up. If I didn't sell, I wouldn't be paid. No basic is paid after two months. I found I was spending more than I earned.

All weather roofline

I would have to take phone calls whiles working with paper work and understanding customs with a polite manner, This made me Confident out going. I can also work by myself or even in big or small groups. I can follow instructions whiles learning quick.

Rubbish

They make you work every hour god sends and if you do not achieve the sales figures for that day you get shouted at and even sworn at. The wage can be good but it’s only 100% commission based with no basic salary. If the sales figures are not achieved then you don’t earn any money what so ever. There’s no security as far as pension or life insurance.

All weather roofline

Working with all weather roofline improves my independence and confidence with speaking with other people across Leeds it is difficult speaking with irritated people but I always keep a positive mind set .

giid

good spark from not getting paid for it as it was commission only and didn't help pay my bills as i have a very big house other than that it helped with my anxiety and was 4 hours

Pros

less hours

Cons

more hours

Appalling

Horrible company to work for paying way less than minimum wage, not even legal by the way. Badly organised working from old data on tatty pieces of paper with sometimes rude comments about customers written on them very unprofessional and unprofessional language used in the workplace.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional, Poor pay and badly managed.

Terrible

I hated working here with a passion, my team supervisor kept stealing money off me as well as humiliating us all.There was no support or anywhere to complain to.

Telesales

I have worked for All Weather Roofline now for 4 months and so far this is a very good company to work for. The money is good but you do need to be committed. you can earn in a week around £500,00 plus, the management are very supportive and i go home with a smile at the end of my shifts every day. Its a very relaxed and sociable place to work. You get full training. So i would recommend giving this company a go.

Pros

Nice working environment

not a good company

was ok at first but i got left behind from the team i was in i didnt know the area or where i was at the time of losing my team and i was later sat at a bench near a local pub waiting for my team leader to come collect me it was a bad experiance and i chose to quit because i felt like i wasnt being looked after well with my team

Good working hours as you are self employed

Jobs enjoyable as you work at your own pace, no specififc hours of working as your own boss. Simple and straight forward job role. Pay wise its very slow, can be putting leads through all week and come time to payment nothing in your account. A small basic would help tremendously.

Pros

Own choice of hours

Cons

Never paid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALL WEATHER ROOFLINE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ALL WEATHER ROOFLINE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?