ALL WEATHER ROOFLINE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ALL WEATHER ROOFLINE Employee Reviews

2.8Work–Life Balance

The job was fun at first however it became a little bit too repetitive and boring. The original pay was poor for the amount of hours worked but with my hard work I was able to earn more money by getting sales for the company.

Always plenty of work on very good place to work if you want abit of freedom from your old boss. Get to experience all different types of jobs and travel all over the uk.

Sales agent

Professional con artists, and ancient high pressure sales tactics usually practised on the most vulnerable in society. The pray/target the elderly and vulnerable constantly!! Predators to say the least. Embarrassing to work for a bunch of crooks like ALLWEATHER ROOFLINE.

Pros

Cant think of any.

Cons

Long hours, expect you to try and con and rip off vulnerable and elderly people

A Typical Double Glazing Attitude To Customers and Staff

Customers are not always right is their motto, in fact, they are treated worse than there staff. They pay the lowest possible rate for their staff and expect to get the most out of their staff in the bargain. Even the fitters hate the place and stick with them because they're scared to cut their ties. Everyone becomes stressed who works there, only the main man seems happy with his earnings and why not he is using the backs of others to get there.

Pros

Cons

Hard Work n Long Hours

Dont get trapped with false promises

£1000 a week earnings? Not a chance, waiting forever outside homes for appointments that dont exist or are not confirmed properly, high mileage so be prepared to travel and use plenty of fuel, every lead is a gem? Yeah right they are. Average earnings of around £300 a week if you're lucky. You have to sell everything rock bottom so commissions are very low I do not recommend this company at all

Pros

Cons

Low pay, very long hours, high mileage, false promises

dodgy company

you will get ripped off with your wages,managers split commissions owed to you between them selves.you are promised vast amounts of commission,and get stabbed in the back by con men who you work for.

No security of income

You are a sales person for a window and roof company following leads made by canvassers. The problem is that you are treated as a self-employed person with no sick or holiday pay. All the expenses have to be paid by yourself. Leads would involve me driving 100 miles round trip for a sales opportunity where the client didn't want to make their mind up. If I didn't sell, I wouldn't be paid. No basic is paid after two months. I found I was spending more than I earned.

All weather roofline

I would have to take phone calls whiles working with paper work and understanding customs with a polite manner, This made me Confident out going. I can also work by myself or even in big or small groups. I can follow instructions whiles learning quick.

Rubbish

They make you work every hour god sends and if you do not achieve the sales figures for that day you get shouted at and even sworn at. The wage can be good but it’s only 100% commission based with no basic salary. If the sales figures are not achieved then you don’t earn any money what so ever. There’s no security as far as pension or life insurance.

Good company to work for . Its a nice friendly place to work

I have worked for All Weather Roofline now for almost 18 months. The office manager's are friendly and very supportive when ever you need that extra hand. I have had no problems with been payed . I've had no issues at all the company at all and find it a nice friendly place to work , I would recommend that you give the company ago.

All weather roofline

Working with all weather roofline improves my independence and confidence with speaking with other people across Leeds it is difficult speaking with irritated people but I always keep a positive mind set .

giid

good spark from not getting paid for it as it was commission only and didn't help pay my bills as i have a very big house other than that it helped with my anxiety and was 4 hours

Pros

less hours

Cons

more hours

Appalling

Horrible company to work for paying way less than minimum wage, not even legal by the way. Badly organised working from old data on tatty pieces of paper with sometimes rude comments about customers written on them very unprofessional and unprofessional language used in the workplace.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional, Poor pay and badly managed.

Terrible

I hated working here with a passion, my team supervisor kept stealing money off me as well as humiliating us all.There was no support or anywhere to complain to.

Telesales

I have worked for All Weather Roofline now for 4 months and so far this is a very good company to work for. The money is good but you do need to be committed. you can earn in a week around £500,00 plus, the management are very supportive and i go home with a smile at the end of my shifts every day. Its a very relaxed and sociable place to work. You get full training. So i would recommend giving this company a go.

Pros

Nice working environment

not a good company

was ok at first but i got left behind from the team i was in i didnt know the area or where i was at the time of losing my team and i was later sat at a bench near a local pub waiting for my team leader to come collect me it was a bad experiance and i chose to quit because i felt like i wasnt being looked after well with my team

Good working hours as you are self employed

Jobs enjoyable as you work at your own pace, no specififc hours of working as your own boss. Simple and straight forward job role. Pay wise its very slow, can be putting leads through all week and come time to payment nothing in your account. A small basic would help tremendously.

Pros

Own choice of hours

Cons

Never paid

Great money making oppurtunity

Door to door sales. You work on your own, in the area you wish to canvass, Office is very helpful but its not the kind of job you do supervised as it requires your own initiative to take rejection at the door and still remain professional

Good place to work if you like commition only work.

All weather is a good company however the only thing that I dislike is the fact that you are not given a wage so you may earn nothing going on for a couple of weeks. Cold calling customers and trying to sell them house hold improvements whilst hearing a lot of the same stuff from the potential clients of '' I have had it all done can you pleases take me out of your system''. the staff are friendly and you can have a laugh with the team there.

It was fun but didn't really feel like a working environment

Working at all weather rooftline was my first job my position when working there was to ring the customers and sell them a quote, the data was all old , they treated the younger workers like they was in a youth club , we was all only getting 50 a week the wage was terrible, even if you was to sell you quote you was meant to get paid more but they never did.

Pros

I had to pay for my own lunch

Cons

Monday to Friday

Very Poor Company

Badly managed, rude managers and several disputes amongst the workers about, pay. i would say this is a very dodgy company. do not work here!!!

Pros

Flexable Hours

Cons

Pay disutes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALL WEATHER ROOFLINE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ALL WEATHER ROOFLINE