Alliance Ground International

Alliance Ground International Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

It’s cool

It’s an okay workplace. You have to beg for a raise. The people are nice and it’s a generally calm work place. Training is questionable sometimes you’ll get thrown somewhere

Great place

As former manager running two buildings You will build character and accountabilityMy old employees loves me and respect me still and great place to learn the blue print of cargo My Gm was the biggest supporter for the managers great guy to work with nothing negative about him

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Long hours because the job will never be sone

Productive ; Fun

Easy going though can be stressful at times . Workers are friendly and very helpful . Met some great people here . Management is good too . HR can be better.

Worst company ever

I worked for a wonderful company that got acquired by AGI and that company always did right by its employees and customers! AGI does nothing of the sort. They had said that employee bonuses and raises would go through as planned by the original company and then failed to actually do that. Then someone made changes to make to where if you leave you won’t get your vacation and pay that you’ve earned. No communication to the employees at all regarding this. Would recommend you look elsewhere for employment and not here. Terrible company

Pros

Cons

Lack of care for employees

Bad management and workplace

Management is the worst part of the job. Shady people, disrespectful and unprepared. Very unorganized company. It is good if you are looking for a stepping stone to the industry.

Trash

There is ZERO communication between the managers and workers I have been "working" for two weeks and since then I haven't been given the days I'm supposed to be working. To even get into the workspace you need a card to scan yourself in and I still haven't received a key-card. I've emailed my manager twice and there has been no response.

Terrible company

Only positive driving tractor trailers as a new driver is the experience, there is no structure, there is no organization or help. There is plenty favoritism and nonsense that goes into this company most people are in and out.

Pros

Class A experience

Cons

Everything else, even pay

Simple easy work

Everybody gets along simple work easy part time job you can pick your schedule what works for you management seems to work with you if you need time off

Fun workplace

Worked here in past and it was great. Learned alot about the airline industry. Met a lot of great people and just had a great time. Just like any other job, you have your good days and bad.

Fun place to work

Great place to work Meaningful work and good environment. Would recommend this job to my friends.

Pros

Manager is positive

Cons

no cons

Your life would revolves around work

Will work you like a dog for little to no money,very bad management. The people they're okay,but mostly management. Will have you do countless hours,if you expect to be home on time or anything. You will never have a sleep schedule,the pay isnt even worth the amount of work you put in.

Pros

Cons

Mental health, physical health, sleep depervation

I really love my job, the opportunity to make mistakes and learn and I really enjoy the work environment with my colleagues.I have learned from the way different clients work, it has put into practice my skills and knowledge to work under pressure and with different types of people at the same time.The hardest part of my job is the negative environment that is created sometimes for the team.The most enjoyable part of the job is to travel, be able to provide jobs, meet new people, learn everything related to my position and the opportunity to grow.

productive and fun workplace

A great place to work. Great incentives and benefits. Alliance has given me the opportunity to learn new things such as how to work a system on the cloud called workday. Communication with management is great, I feel like I can talk about almost anything with my boss and that I will be heard and that it willl be taken into consideration. Growing opportunities are also a thing here. I've seen a lot of employees get promoted. Work eviroment is also great. We have a weekly meeting where all of us can talk about how we feel and share ideas on team building activites. I feel appreciated here.

Pros

Incentives such as prizes and free time along with health insurance and other benefits

Great place to work Great people. fun job. good growth opportunities. Managers are great and understanding. Fun employment if you like planes and aerospace.

Pros

health, vision, dental, good work environment

Cons

weather

great place to work

Good place to work, with very nice people! Always a busy day, but the working environment is nice so the day goes by fast. we work under pressure for recruiting personnel.

Just a job

A job that pays if you need one thats all. Poor management when i worked there. Too much drama and too little respect for employees. Just keep your head down and do minimal work.

Debido a que no asegura las horas a los trabajadores estos mismos renuncian y por lo mismo los que se quedan no tienen días de descanso

Se trabaja en un ambiente muy bueno gracias a las personas que trabajan allí pero la compañía no cuida de sus empleados por lo menos los Manager no les importa nada

Horrible work place

ur on call, hardly any breaks, short staffed, long hours, no free water, no bathrooms nearby, no good benefits, immaturity, insensitive jokes, horrible work place

Cons

This job is for people who have no lives and live to work, if you want to be happy don’t work here. If you want to waste your life this is the job for you.

Terrible work environment!

Working at this location was the worse experience I ever had at any job. They had managers leave mid shift because they feel like it and have the new people be there with no instruction. Also there’s never enough people per shift!

Run

Terrible place to work. Recruitment manager is absolutely clueless and has no idea what she is doing. no one on her team stays and even head of human resources left because of her! Upper management is clueless for hiring ppl that have no idea what they are doing and ltting good ones go, which is why no one good is left. overworked and underpaid. president treats everyone poorly and only uses them when beneficial to him. miami airport is a disaster.

Pros

free lunches sometimes

Cons

this place stinks. barely any vacation, no flexiblity, no work from home, always on call, new managers they are brought- like vp of strategy does not even know what strategy is- it's comical

Ambiente de trabajo muy malo! Discriminación

Muy mala empresa. No preparan al personal Muy bajo sueldo Mal ambiente de trabajo

Pros

Ningún beneficio

Cons

Jefes poco preparados

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Ground International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Alliance Ground International