Alliance Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Alliance Group Employee Review

awesome people....as for the dodgy management.....

22 August 2019
like an earlier review, workers feel like they are walking on eggshells when dealing with management. not sure where all the calls are coming from when decisions are made about where people are working and what their tasks are? told it is ok to lodge a complaint above management, but when you do, you end up being targeted... really wish that the company would live up to its own "VALUES". workers and supervisors are awesome to work with though. can have a good laugh do the hard Mahi and earn some decent coin. the company tends to shy away from its statutory obligations...hard to get a clear explanation when finding out how many sick days you have and how it works. the most enjoyable part is working along side good people who are like your 2nd family. money is good, but management needs to have a good long hard look at themselves.
Pros
good supervisors and good people. decent money
Cons
management.
19 February 2018
Same location
Meat Process Worker (Former Employee) - Levin, Manawatu-Wanganui
Although the higher ups there aren't the best, the supervisors and the workers are some of the best people you'll meet. The money is really good too; I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
The people
Cons
The management
20 December 2020
Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee) - Lorneville
Great atmosfeer great workmates and a healthy work environment 👍 The off seasons was a massive help to iron out problem areas and had a massive impact on the amount of breakdowns during the season.
15 January 2020
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Pukeuri Junction
I was starting on night shift in the processing room. I learned boning on my first day. Management was so good on safety I was lucky enough to work alongside with some brilliant hard worker whom I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
  1. awesome people....as for the dodgy management.....