Alliance Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Alliance Group Employee Review

Good money, good workmates, but thats it

14 October 2018
Money good, work hard, managment look down on you, and are quick to judge, health and saftey has gone so overboard, everyone walks on egg shells and could get talked down too badly. They break there own health and saftey rules and when a worker lets them know, they dont address it.Not the CEO its the management team at the works themselves and l pray there not like this everywhere and you have to threaten strike action to get the smallest pay rise. Gave it a 3 stars for the workers and money and thats it, wish l could say more good, but ive seen alot of good people leave.
Pros
Good money, workers
Cons
Poor management, too quick to threaten peoples jobs for minor things, dont treat workers very well, no relationship with workers
20 July 2015
Same role
Meat Processing Labourer (Former Employee) - invercargill
enjoyed my time here meet some good people, was hard on the body heavy fast work doing same thing all day, found most of the management pretty good the best part of the job was pay day
Pros
good work mates
Cons
heavy hard work
20 December 2020
Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee) - Lorneville
Great atmosfeer great workmates and a healthy work environment 👍 The off seasons was a massive help to iron out problem areas and had a massive impact on the amount of breakdowns during the season.
15 January 2020
Same location
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Pukeuri Junction
I was starting on night shift in the processing room. I learned boning on my first day. Management was so good on safety I was lucky enough to work alongside with some brilliant hard worker whom I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
  1. Good money, good workmates, but thats it