Alliance Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Alliance Group Employee Review

Great work environment

19 February 2018
Although the higher ups there aren't the best, the supervisors and the workers are some of the best people you'll meet. The money is really good too; I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
The people
Cons
The management
15 January 2020
Same role
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Pukeuri Junction
I was starting on night shift in the processing room. I learned boning on my first day. Management was so good on safety I was lucky enough to work alongside with some brilliant hard worker whom I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
4 August 2019
Same role
Process worker (Former Employee) - Pukeuri Junction
I enjoyed working there until management started ignoring my statutory and contractual entitlements. I have been forced to fight for my entitlements through the justice system for over 2 years now and would have gone straight to the Employment Court if I did it over because Judges are actually required to enforce the law. I'd recommend staying up to date with the Employment Relations Act amendments and checking your employment contracts when working for this company.
Pros
Workmates and a lot of supervisors were great
Cons
Upper management and their legal counsel ignored my statutory and contractual entitlements
22 August 2019
Same location
worker (Current Employee) - Levin, Manawatu-Wanganui
like an earlier review, workers feel like they are walking on eggshells when dealing with management. not sure where all the calls are coming from when decisions are made about where people are working and what their tasks are? told it is ok to lodge a complaint above management, but when you do, you end up being targeted... really wish that the company would live up to its own "VALUES". workers and supervisors are awesome to work with though. can have a good laugh do the hard Mahi and earn some decent coin. the company tends to shy away from its statutory obligations...hard to get a clear explanation when finding out how many sick days you have and how it works. the most enjoyable part is working along side good people who are like your 2nd family. money is good, but management needs to have a good long hard look at themselves.
Pros
good supervisors and good people. decent money
Cons
management.