Alliance Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Alliance Group Employee Review

6 June 2019
No complaints about working for this company I was employed there for ten years never had any issues with steady reliable employment. Management staff were excellent at listening to the ideas and opinions of employees to better assist in the smooth operations of the plant. Often upgrading machinery for greater efficiency and to accommodate the physical well-being of its members. The standard of product was always paramount as Alliance is an export company providing high standard New Zealand lamb cuts to big overseas economies.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
No canteen on plant
5 January 2015
Same role
Export Meat Processor (Former Employee) - Invercargill, S
A typical day at work was slaughtering lambs and sheep. I learned knife skills and hygiene regulations within the workplace. I worked along side some of the management learning new skills and practices. My co workers were a great bunch of guys. The hardest part of my job was handling sheep weighing 100 kilos or more the most enjoyable part was the camaraderie.
Pros
Mates
Cons
Heavy Sheep
20 December 2020
Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee) - Lorneville
Great atmosfeer great workmates and a healthy work environment 👍 The off seasons was a massive help to iron out problem areas and had a massive impact on the amount of breakdowns during the season.
15 January 2020
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Pukeuri Junction
I was starting on night shift in the processing room. I learned boning on my first day. Management was so good on safety I was lucky enough to work alongside with some brilliant hard worker whom I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
  1. Reliable company to work for very predictable timetable, steady employment, great management.