Alliance Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Alliance Group Employee Reviews

Great experience wirking at Alliance. Love working with different people different cultures.. I got the perfect timing meaning working from.2am.to 6am was a really good time as my husband get to stay with my kids in the morning then he take the afternoon shift..
When I started to work the company I learn good things . Good experience part of the company but I don't have a opportunity for work many days because my health issues so I was resigned my job. Then went to hospital admited for surgery after 3 months taken full bed rest.
Buen ambiente de trabajo, cultura recreativa . Aprendi a elaborar mejor mis tiempos
Overall it was an ok company to work for. Management wasn’t good. No smile zone. Doctors were unprofessional. Poor team members. Only thing that was awarding about the job is helping patients.
It's good. direct communication with Top Management Peoples, No Politics. Very good MD and other Directors. Very care about Employees. Job secure. Feel like family.
6Days of Working, Lift is not for employees only for MD. Even if you have a health issue you will have to walk cannot use the lift. 30mins break time. 2.5 days leave per month. cannot club leaves and take sandwich leaves. no employee benefit is considered here if u are ok with this condition u may join.
Lots of Learnings & Supportive Management Reporting Boss will be very Friendly and Help us to learn a lot. Management will also be supporting on doing many things for the company growth.
It is great and challenging journey in Alliance Talent Acquisition team. We had new projects lined up and loads of recruitment. I delivered what was expected on time. Currently there is a slow down in acquiring new projects and hence in recruitment. Looking out for a challenging opportunity in a reputed organization.
I was starting on night shift in the processing room. I learned boning on my first day. Management was so good on safety I was lucky enough to work alongside with some brilliant hard worker whom I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alliance Group?
Dont work here this company dont pay fair the owner steals and belittles his employees yiur treated like a slave “get on the phone and get some money”
Alliance Group is great and awesome! I love the people I work with. Everyone is always willing to help and friendly. The work-life balance is great and flexible.
Had a chance to meet a few wonderful people. Work is mostly normal with pressure rising at month-end to meet targets and deadlines. Attitude of managers can be improved.
like an earlier review, workers feel like they are walking on eggshells when dealing with management. not sure where all the calls are coming from when decisions are made about where people are working and what their tasks are? told it is ok to lodge a complaint above management, but when you do, you end up being targeted... really wish that the company would live up to its own "VALUES". workers and supervisors are awesome to work with though. can have a good laugh do the hard Mahi and earn some decent coin. the company tends to shy away from its statutory obligations...hard to get a clear explanation when finding out how many sick days you have and how it works. the most enjoyable part is working along side good people who are like your 2nd family. money is good, but management needs to have a good long hard look at themselves.
Pros
good supervisors and good people. decent money
Cons
management.
I enjoyed working there until management started ignoring my statutory and contractual entitlements. I have been forced to fight for my entitlements through the justice system for over 2 years now and would have gone straight to the Employment Court if I did it over because Judges are actually required to enforce the law. I'd recommend staying up to date with the Employment Relations Act amendments and checking your employment contracts when working for this company.
Pros
Workmates and a lot of supervisors were great
Cons
Upper management and their legal counsel ignored my statutory and contractual entitlements
If you like to be micro managed ,then this is the place for you. If you want to enjoy working,find another place to work. The management thinks their better than the drivers and behind your back,they put you down. As soon as you go out the door they start talking about how long you will last. They can’t keep drivers because of their attitude.
Pros
Get some money
Cons
Crazy management and dispatch staff
No complaints about working for this company I was employed there for ten years never had any issues with steady reliable employment. Management staff were excellent at listening to the ideas and opinions of employees to better assist in the smooth operations of the plant. Often upgrading machinery for greater efficiency and to accommodate the physical well-being of its members. The standard of product was always paramount as Alliance is an export company providing high standard New Zealand lamb cuts to big overseas economies.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
No canteen on plant
Do checks on boiler safety equipment, at start of shift, after that keep your eye on water level, water testing, combustion flame, steam pressure, coal feed, ash removal and greasing of coal feed equipment. This takes 15mts per hour, The rest of the 12 hours you are just idling while gazing at the pressure gauge and water level.
Pros
5 days shift leave
Cons
long boring hours.
Finance officer for import & export Azertrans LLC • Preparation of financial documents-Helping to prepare company’s financial documents such as balance sheet. • Monitor transaction flows- Task to monitor cash inflows and cash outflows monthly to identify whether company’s profit for each month.
Amazing workplace to learn and grow. You will be motivated to perform great, because of the colleagues and the higher officials. A friendly and joy-filled ambience to excel better!!
Pros
Work culture, Ambience, Employees
Cons
Food
One of the finest Real estate developers to work with. As an employee, i feel that working here is great and awesome. It is a pleasure to work with Great leaders, managers and colleagues!!
I am working here from past 3 months, I enjoy my work style as I come across different work culture, new growing technologies with different perspective and the employees over here are very friendly and are very talented in different fields of career aspects. I feel am very lucky to be a part of Alliance family.
Pros
1. Loving and Employee friendly environment, 2. Lunch is provided, 3. Fast Career Growth, 4. Good Understanding, 5. Give Opportunity for all, 6. Daily we can learn new concepts, 6.Customer-friendly Real Estate Firm, 7. Excellent Growth in Life, 8. Everybody is treated equally
Cons
1. Sat could be a half working day