Alliance Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Alliance Group Employee Reviews in Invercargill, Southland

Invercargill, Southland4 reviews
enjoyed my time here meet some good people, was hard on the body heavy fast work doing same thing all day, found most of the management pretty good the best part of the job was pay day
Pros
good work mates
Cons
heavy hard work
Worked at Lornvillie Alliance processing plant for 13 years, used to be a lot of fun but over the last couple years the place seems like it is on a Downward spiral. Money is good hense why I continue to go back year after year.
I learnt time management and wearing personal protective equipment on daily basis. Attention to hygiene and safe working practices.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working together as a team to process meat and learning each part of process. Leaders are supportive and you have oppurtunities to attend courses to upskill. Trained new staff on packing,wrapping, boxing, pre-trim and chillers.
Pros
Good atmosphere, make friends for life.
Cons
For some people it could be long hours and interrupt family life, but hours didn't affect me. I enjoy whatever work I get.
A typical day at work was slaughtering lambs and sheep. I learned knife skills and hygiene regulations within the workplace. I worked along side some of the management learning new skills and practices. My co workers were a great bunch of guys. The hardest part of my job was handling sheep weighing 100 kilos or more the most enjoyable part was the camaraderie.
Pros
Mates
Cons
Heavy Sheep
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alliance Group?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Alliance Group Reviews by Job Title