Alliance Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Alliance Group Employee Reviews for Process Worker

Process Worker4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews
Although the higher ups there aren't the best, the supervisors and the workers are some of the best people you'll meet. The money is really good too; I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
The people
Cons
The management
I was starting on night shift in the processing room.
I learned boning on my first day.

Management was so good on safety

I was lucky enough to work alongside with some brilliant hard worker whom I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
I enjoyed working there until management started ignoring my statutory and contractual entitlements. I have been forced to fight for my entitlements through the justice system for over 2 years now and would have gone straight to the Employment Court if I did it over because Judges are actually required to enforce the law. I'd recommend staying up to date with the Employment Relations Act amendments and checking your employment contracts when working for this company.
Pros
Workmates and a lot of supervisors were great
Cons
Upper management and their legal counsel ignored my statutory and contractual entitlements
Fast paced, easy to learn tasks if your willing to learn. Culture requires a bit more work. Overall a good place to work if your looking to earn good money and don't mind doing menial tasks.
Pros
Easy if your willing to learn
Cons
Cold room