Alliance Group

Alliance Group Employee Review

View all Alliance Group reviews

Good money, good workmates, but thats it
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Pukeuri Junction14 October 2018
Money good, work hard, managment look down on you, and are quick to judge, health and saftey has gone so overboard, everyone walks on egg shells and could get talked down too badly. They break there own health and saftey rules and when a worker lets them know, they dont address it.Not the CEO its the management team at the works themselves and l pray there not like this everywhere and you have to threaten strike action to get the smallest pay rise. Gave it a 3 stars for the workers and money and thats it, wish l could say more good, but ive seen alot of good people leave.
Pros
Good money, workers
Cons
Poor management, too quick to threaten peoples jobs for minor things, dont treat workers very well, no relationship with workers

Other Alliance Group Employee Reviews

Team work
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Pukeuri Junction15 January 2020
I was starting on night shift in the processing room.
I learned boning on my first day.
Management was so good on safety
I was lucky enough to work alongside with some brilliant hard worker whom I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
Work from Tues morning to Saturday morning from 2am to 6am
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Oamaru, Otago9 January 2020
Great experience wirking at Alliance. Love working with different people different cultures..
I got the perfect timing meaning working from.2am.to 6am was a really good time as my husband get to stay with my kids in the morning then he take the afternoon shift..