Alliance Group Employee Review

View all Alliance Group reviews

Reliable company to work for very predictable timetable, steady employment, great management.
Meat processor (Former Employee) –  New Zealand6 June 2019
No complaints about working for this company I was employed there for ten years never had any issues with steady reliable employment. Management staff were excellent at listening to the ideas and opinions of employees to better assist in the smooth operations of the plant. Often upgrading machinery for greater efficiency and to accommodate the physical well-being of its members. The standard of product was always paramount as Alliance is an export company providing high standard New Zealand lamb cuts to big overseas economies.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
No canteen on plant

Other Alliance Group Employee Reviews

Team work
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Pukeuri Junction15 January 2020
I was starting on night shift in the processing room.
I learned boning on my first day.
Management was so good on safety
I was lucky enough to work alongside with some brilliant hard worker whom I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
Work from Tues morning to Saturday morning from 2am to 6am
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Oamaru, Otago9 January 2020
Great experience wirking at Alliance. Love working with different people different cultures..
I got the perfect timing meaning working from.2am.to 6am was a really good time as my husband get to stay with my kids in the morning then he take the afternoon shift..