Alliance Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Alliance Group Employee Review

Hard but rewarding work

20 September 2018
Pros, Great workers, satisfing work if you like to work hard.
Good money.

Cons, bullying culture from supervisors

Management is a mess.

Short seasons
15 January 2020
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Pukeuri Junction
I was starting on night shift in the processing room.
I learned boning on my first day.

Management was so good on safety

I was lucky enough to work alongside with some brilliant hard worker whom I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
9 January 2020
Cleaning (Former Employee) - Oamaru, Otago
Great experience wirking at Alliance. Love working with different people different cultures..
I got the perfect timing meaning working from.2am.to 6am was a really good time as my husband get to stay with my kids in the morning then he take the afternoon shift..
22 August 2019
worker (Current Employee) - Levin, Manawatu-Wanganui
like an earlier review, workers feel like they are walking on eggshells when dealing with management.
not sure where all the calls are coming from when decisions are made about where people are working and what their tasks are?

told it is ok to lodge a complaint above management, but when you do, you end up being targeted...

really wish that the company would live up to its own "VALUES".

workers and supervisors are awesome to work with though. can have a good laugh do the hard Mahi and earn some decent coin.

the company tends to shy away from its statutory obligations...hard to get a clear explanation when finding out how many sick days you have and how it works.

the most enjoyable part is working along side good people who are like your 2nd family.

money is good, but management needs to have a good long hard look at themselves.
Pros
good supervisors and good people. decent money
Cons
management.