Alliance Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Alliance Group Employee Review

Great job but off season is a killer

21 March 2017
I enjoyed my time at alliance. They pay was amazing! The jobs were very different to what im used to. However i feel as if the the health of there workers is poorly managed they dont seem to care alot for there workers.
Pros
Good hours. Nice people. Good pay.
Cons
Off season. Bad health managment.
20 August 2015
Same role
Labourer/ knife hand (Current Employee) - Invercargill, S
I learnt time management and wearing personal protective equipment on daily basis. Attention to hygiene and safe working practices.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working together as a team to process meat and learning each part of process. Leaders are supportive and you have oppurtunities to attend courses to upskill. Trained new staff on packing,wrapping, boxing, pre-trim and chillers.
Pros
Good atmosphere, make friends for life.
Cons
For some people it could be long hours and interrupt family life, but hours didn't affect me. I enjoy whatever work I get.
15 January 2020
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Pukeuri Junction
I was starting on night shift in the processing room.
I learned boning on my first day.

Management was so good on safety

I was lucky enough to work alongside with some brilliant hard worker whom I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
8 hours
9 January 2020
Cleaning (Former Employee) - Oamaru, Otago
Great experience wirking at Alliance. Love working with different people different cultures..
I got the perfect timing meaning working from.2am.to 6am was a really good time as my husband get to stay with my kids in the morning then he take the afternoon shift..