ALLIED EXPRESS

ALLIED EXPRESS Employee Reviews

2.6Work–Life Balance

Poor management

Poor leadership and bad management. No respect. This organisation is not organized. Driver is not happy with delivery playing. Pick up aand delivery distance in funny Planning.

great place to learn how to have your lunch while driving

constantly under the pump because everyone wants their delivery yesterday with no regard for time taken from point a to b. if you own a time machine, helicopter or formula one car with a trailer you can earn alot of money

Stressful, long hours & Micromanagement

I would not recommend anyone to accept a job here.The hours are ridiculous and the management are horrible, they’ll micro manage your every move.No trust in staff whatsoever.

Pros

Some of the Vic people

Cons

Micromanagement, don’t get sick you’ll be in trouble, 50 hour weeks.

No rest and no breaks

I worked in this company and had to 400km without break constantly monitored by their PDA. At the end of I was so tired that I can hardly walk. If you like to die working while driving and loose your family relationships work for those monsters

Pros

You are given a hopeful promise of decent wage

Cons

You do not enjoy life and run your van and self to the ground quickly

Productive and fun work place

There are a lot of options about what to learn about a typical work culture at workplacethe hardest part of the job also the most enjoyable part of the job

Rubbish job, lousy pay, useless management.

Worse place ever to work at, worse pay structure ever, miserable management, filthy toilets and amenities, antique PDA’s the list goes on and on, no wonder there’s a massive turnover of staff and contractors. Allied Express keep up your permanent advertising.

Pros

Cons

How long have I got?

Unprofessional

Unprofessional in general with management and staff, decent workers there to help you, pay is definitely not good and no overtime pay at all, honestly not even a good company to work for so don’t bother unless you’re really desperate.

Pros

Cons

You don’t get paid for all the hours you work

Simple. Worst work culture ever. No one cares

Just a terrible company and you are just a number. We kill our selfs in 42 degrees and no one ever says good job. 64000 a year inclusive and the conditions are terrible but one upside. It’s the best weight loss job ever.

Cons

Even if your desperate don't work here

Would have to say worst ever company I've ever worked for . Three ring circus without a ring master . Don't get sick or have family emergency they still expect you to work, even with a medical certificate your job will be threatened if you don't show up . Customer service is appauling you can't really help them as several customers said the service is appauling and they feel sorry for you if you work there honestly don't know how the company is still operating.

Pros

The weekend

Cons

Allied Express

Stressful place to work, Lost of financial not gain. Very poor

* Lowest paying company*Dishonest and cunning *Very poor organisation in many facet, from warehouse, book keeping , Radio control and communication skills*Communication equipments often doesn't work.*Radio team often placed the drivers at risk and difficult situation while driving. * Occupational health and safety aren't practice or followed. *Does not pay their drivers right , often pays are missing.

Pros

None, No, Needs to be fully audited for occupational health and safety

Cons

Low paying company in the fleet. UN ethical business company

Fast and productive company , friendly people

Not for everyone , but dedicated people will enjoy . Payed by your ability and dedication. Reliable company . The company gives you the opportunity to make real money

Pros

The smarter you are the more you make

Cons

Not many

Would not comply with contract determination wage scale.

Easy to get a start with, wage scale gradually increases over several weeks. They set goal standards to increase work availability, only then does wage increase happen.

Pros

None.

Cons

Long hours, under paid job criteria.

People working there are cooperative.

I will give 1 star coz there is no place for zero. I went to work and without prior notice they kick me out. One of the most worst place I have ever worked because of management, not because of workers on field.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Very bad workplace, don't ever work here. I would give 0 stars if I can.

They will try to sell their company to you with their words. Don't believe them, they will pay you very low and treat you like rubbish.very bad workplace

Pros

Nothing just bad treatment by the management team

Cons

Long hours 10hours a day for $500pay a week, very low pay

Not a bad job for beer money

I was only there for about 14 months, but I have to say it was generally enjoyable. Yes, stressful, and over-worked at times, but good people earning an honest crust. I would've liked to have progressed onto more regular run work and less ad-hoc, but it didn't come, so I moved on. I also didn't feel the pay matched the work output and expenses, but maybe that has improved since. Anyway, you don't know, if you don't give it a go.

Pros

People, autonomy, customers

Cons

Stressful, progression

Good work balanced

Very good company, clean, friendly If you looking to get better wages and claim up better to go for a bigger company, so you can get better money

Poor work ethics, Senior management unable to understand.Wanting everything yesterday

Poor senior management, very confrontational, Management unwilling to change with current employment trends. Poor recruitment of managers. Poor workplace culture

Humble team

Allied were a humble team but some did not handle to well to stressful situations. Which could of been handled a lot better. But all in all great experience.

workplace Gameplan

Get in have a talk with the workers , get in get it done , pump out the work hard before first break . Once first break is over switch up positions get as much done and then after lunch all get together to finish strong as a team .

Horrible workplace (run the other way)

Horrible company to work for. Always felt like my job was on the line from week 1, they fired me a week before my probation and I was bring on sales, signing people up. It’s in the company culture to bully and fire people before their 6 months is up. Do not recommend

Pros

Cons

Terrible management. They choose when you go on holidays. If you are sick you will be in trouble!

Non pleasant company to work for

I had started the job here for on Tuesday the 25/02/2020 I was already sick at the time and the manager had told me I was doing great along with the two other girls whom was training me. I was taking notes and asking a lot of questions especially when something did not make sense to me. That afternoon the manager had told me I will be on the phones the following day. Come Wednesday 26/02/2020 I was so sick where I had lost my voice and struggled to get up of the morning so I had rang through to Allied advising I was really sick and they could hear it in my voice also. About 2 hours later I had the manager contact me via phone saying she was letting me go and using a ridiculous excuse saying the two girls whom trained me didn't provide good feedback however when I had asked what the feedback was she went quiet and was unable to explain. The manager had given me uniform the day before along with my paper work to fill out which I had done the first day I started but there was no contract there either to state if I was on probation and of how long absolutely nothing explaining about the full-time position they had offered me. Overall the experience with Allied was horrible and will not recommend to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALLIED EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ALLIED EXPRESS