ALLIED EXPRESS logo
ALLIED EXPRESS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ALLIED EXPRESS Employee Reviews

2.6Work–Life Balance

Would not comply with contract determination wage scale.

Easy to get a start with, wage scale gradually increases over several weeks. They set goal standards to increase work availability, only then does wage increase happen.

Pros

None.

Cons

Long hours, under paid job criteria.

Even if your desperate don't work here

Would have to say worst ever company I've ever worked for . Three ring circus without a ring master . Don't get sick or have family emergency they still expect you to work, even with a medical certificate your job will be threatened if you don't show up . Customer service is appauling you can't really help them as several customers said the service is appauling and they feel sorry for you if you work there honestly don't know how the company is still operating.

Pros

The weekend

Cons

Allied Express

Stressful place to work, Lost of financial not gain. Very poor

* Lowest paying company*Dishonest and cunning *Very poor organisation in many facet, from warehouse, book keeping , Radio control and communication skills*Communication equipments often doesn't work.*Radio team often placed the drivers at risk and difficult situation while driving. * Occupational health and safety aren't practice or followed. *Does not pay their drivers right , often pays are missing.

Pros

None, No, Needs to be fully audited for occupational health and safety

Cons

Low paying company in the fleet. UN ethical business company

Fast and productive company , friendly people

Not for everyone , but dedicated people will enjoy . Payed by your ability and dedication. Reliable company . The company gives you the opportunity to make real money

Pros

The smarter you are the more you make

Cons

Not many

People working there are cooperative.

I will give 1 star coz there is no place for zero. I went to work and without prior notice they kick me out. One of the most worst place I have ever worked because of management, not because of workers on field.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Very bad workplace, don't ever work here. I would give 0 stars if I can.

They will try to sell their company to you with their words. Don't believe them, they will pay you very low and treat you like rubbish.very bad workplace

Pros

Nothing just bad treatment by the management team

Cons

Long hours 10hours a day for $500pay a week, very low pay

Not a bad job for beer money

I was only there for about 14 months, but I have to say it was generally enjoyable. Yes, stressful, and over-worked at times, but good people earning an honest crust. I would've liked to have progressed onto more regular run work and less ad-hoc, but it didn't come, so I moved on. I also didn't feel the pay matched the work output and expenses, but maybe that has improved since. Anyway, you don't know, if you don't give it a go.

Pros

People, autonomy, customers

Cons

Stressful, progression

Good work balanced

Very good company, clean, friendly If you looking to get better wages and claim up better to go for a bigger company, so you can get better money

Poor work ethics, Senior management unable to understand.Wanting everything yesterday

Poor senior management, very confrontational, Management unwilling to change with current employment trends. Poor recruitment of managers. Poor workplace culture

Humble team

Allied were a humble team but some did not handle to well to stressful situations. Which could of been handled a lot better. But all in all great experience.

workplace Gameplan

Get in have a talk with the workers , get in get it done , pump out the work hard before first break . Once first break is over switch up positions get as much done and then after lunch all get together to finish strong as a team .

Horrible workplace (run the other way)

Horrible company to work for. Always felt like my job was on the line from week 1, they fired me a week before my probation and I was bring on sales, signing people up. It’s in the company culture to bully and fire people before their 6 months is up. Do not recommend

Pros

Cons

Terrible management. They choose when you go on holidays. If you are sick you will be in trouble!

Non pleasant company to work for

I had started the job here for on Tuesday the 25/02/2020 I was already sick at the time and the manager had told me I was doing great along with the two other girls whom was training me. I was taking notes and asking a lot of questions especially when something did not make sense to me. That afternoon the manager had told me I will be on the phones the following day. Come Wednesday 26/02/2020 I was so sick where I had lost my voice and struggled to get up of the morning so I had rang through to Allied advising I was really sick and they could hear it in my voice also. About 2 hours later I had the manager contact me via phone saying she was letting me go and using a ridiculous excuse saying the two girls whom trained me didn't provide good feedback however when I had asked what the feedback was she went quiet and was unable to explain. The manager had given me uniform the day before along with my paper work to fill out which I had done the first day I started but there was no contract there either to state if I was on probation and of how long absolutely nothing explaining about the full-time position they had offered me. Overall the experience with Allied was horrible and will not recommend to anyone.

Would never work for this company

Would never work for this company poor offer in pay and discrimination with people that have tattoos it’s not like your getting a office job every other courier hires but these guys are the biggest judgmental idiots ever sorry just telling how it is ALLIED they made life a struggle I have bills to pay I brought my van I filled out the forms I pin pointed out the area and locations I’m Australian born citizen I’ve lived here my whole life and he spoke to me about pay and work then goes we can’t hire you because of your tattoos

good

it's a good place to work, Management of the company is too good, too co-operative and helpful. I learned about picking and packing. I learned about RF scanning.

Freight handling

Duty of care is not very good between workers and management, Salary with no overtime and expectation to stay after hours to complete work left over, Poor management and little to no support from managment with issues regarding the workplace safety.

Pros

Workers are friendly, Mainly backpackers and agency workers.

Cons

Company is unprofessional

Not recoomended to work with this company

They are shifty from boss till operators .. never been fair send you a job end of the world and you come back empty it's not worth it . I

No comment

They really didn’t care about there contact drivers. They only care about revenue . They had to many turn over of driver. Plus management had a different view on what’s right and wrong. Never back the drivers word if there was a problem with there clients. As I said they only care about the revenue and keeping contracts

No good.

One of the most unorganised places I've ever been associated it. Prehistoric. The management were filthy pigs. When I left they froze my pay as they do with most. The best times were walking out each night. A few decent blokes working there but if when I way up the good and the bad the bad far outweighed the good. Management let you know when you'd made an error it positive feedback back was no existent.

The worst company

Customers note: please don’t use this Arrogant, disorganised, mis treated parcels, absolutely despicable of customers parcels... the worst courier company. I SEE THROUGH MY OWN EYES OF HOW THEY TREAT YOUR PARCELS, THATS WHY I LEFT!

Pros

Despicable

Cons

Disgusting!

The worst company

Never work with this company. You are working like a contractor , however the operator pushing you to work overtime over 12 hrs and if you are refuse to do it. Guarantee the next day , you gonna get the worst job or less job. Even they make it hard for you to go on holiday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALLIED EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6