Allied Work Force
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Allied Work Force Employee Reviews

New Zealand45 reviews
Nice place to work, they make you feel too happy to work there so you make your best at work. It was one of the best place where I had worked, I highly recommend to you to try work there.
Was not provided enough work.
was made to travel out my area of residence for work when i had no license or own transport.

Was not informed of start and finish times of work.
I was working with a roading crew at Paeroa on a few of the road sites. Having W/T/R helped a lot. But when it rained AWF handed out wet weather gear and it was so substandard you got wetter wearing the wet weather gear than you did just standing in the rain. During the day we rang AWF to pick up the coats etc and asked them if we were going to pay for this gear as we handed them back the coats. We/I told them that I had my own gear and they were fine with us using our own gear as the following day it rained heavier than the day before and this time we were drier than the wet day before.
Pros
Cons
lousy wet weather gear
If I had not been studying during my time with AWF I would have taken the opportunity for the full-time employment that was offered through this agency.
The jobs are physical but once you have proven yourself reliable you tend to get them fairly regularly
Awf is a good place to work with short term roles that can turn into long term employment with the company you are assigned to if they are happy with your work ethic.
Pros
No pro's
Cons
Lack of communication, not enough incentives given
There was always work, they also provided transport to and from work. They constantly endeavored to create a happy and unified environment. The health and wellbeing of the workers not only at work but also home life was always considered.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Job security
Allied work force was a very good company to work for , they always
got me high paying jobs , the last position I had with them was a 5 month job at a winery loading and offloading trucks with a hoist. This was a multi cultural company with many diverse cultures , we all got along very well .The hardest part of the job was when we had finished our work and there was absolutely nothing to do, best part of the job was takeaway Fridays were the company would supply take aways for us .
Pros
discount on wines
Cons
Worked well with every one
management was awesome

learnt a lot of experience, was able to create a starting point in my career with them. company looks after you well.

Long hours but well enjoyed
Pros
Happy i could provide
Cons
good if youv got other things going on in your life but no good if your looking for a full time job but at this point in life im looking for a full time steady in come job
Pros
not much strings attached
Cons
no real full time work
Excellent with finding you the type of jobs you are wanting to do, even if its something your not too fond of they still find you work so you're not left without a job for too long. The staff are good and know how to treat you
It was a good workplace to be, had so much fun. The other workers were friendly, so happy to be around them and work with them. The hours i worked for was 10 hours a day sometimes its 8 hours monday to friday and sometimes in the weekend. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting together and have lunch.
Cons
8-10 hours
Good company to work with and very productive. No problems with allied work force and I recommend them to my family and friends to work with honestly.
Pros
Good Wage's
Cons
A minimum-wage labour agency that will offer you no security in terms of hours, and a poor wage. They are barely a middle-man between you and usurious labour companies.
I was age 14 when i started. They gave me the opportunities that other companies didnt give me because i was very young. I was well look after. I learned a lot of different kind of jobs when i was working for them.
Allied work force was great for me while I was backpacking in New Zealand. I could go whenever I wanted to since I had a country to travel. Everybody waa so nice and loved sharing experiences with anybody.
Its a good job that provides everyday work majority of the time, down fall is that it is seasonal and not all year round. Perks of the job is staff discount on staff sales.
Pros
staff sale discounts
Cons
repititve work
I learned a minimum of demolition. they were always wasting my time sending me to places that weren't even work site's, pay wasn't that great. but i enjoyed working with new people working as a team .
This was temporary employment which supported my travelling across Asia and New Zealand. A typical day consisted of initially driving the company van to pick up employees to take them to and from the construction site. The daily work involved aiding the site brick layers with preparation and support with brick laying. I learned a great deal about general construction work and health and safety requirements. Adapting to the demands of a working environment in a different country as well as working with people with a wide range of nationalities was the most rewarding part of the job. Adjusting to the climatic differences between England and New Zealand in an outdoor working environment was also a challenge.
Pros
Working in a supportive environment with approachable co-workers and supevisors, I was also given the chance to develop my driving skills in another country.
Cons
Soaring temperatures of 32C in the Summer months.
Usual day at work would be like any other, I learnt that communication is key and team work is a lot easier than working as an individual. Management is great, hardest part of the job will be to wake up and get to work and the fun part of the job is to get in there and do the job while having a laugh with fellow workmates.
Pros
Very helpful with transport
They put me through my traffic control so I was out n the road a bit they always did their best to give me work
Pros
experiance with a wide range of things
Cons
not always having work
i respected all customers, employees and listen to their advices. Also ensure all problem areas are covered, and effective action can be taken during this. My capabilities can plays key role in the quality control, they directly impact on the quality of work. In order to improve quality of service performance and efficiency of work performance, developing the capabilities of staff is the most important thing. It is ensured that they doing things in better ways and solving problems more efficient.un and enjoyable