Allied Work Force
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Allied Work Force Management reviews

New Zealand45 reviews
Worked well with every one
management was awesome
learnt a lot of experience, was able to create a starting point in my career with them. company looks after you well.
Long hours but well enjoyed
Pros
Happy i could provide
Cons
Usual day at work would be like any other, I learnt that communication is key and team work is a lot easier than working as an individual. Management is great, hardest part of the job will be to wake up and get to work and the fun part of the job is to get in there and do the job while having a laugh with fellow workmates.
Pros
Very helpful with transport
On a normal work day I would attend the work site and go through the induction process before given my work tasks for the day and how long (days etc.) I would be required to attend this job. The company's management were always prepared with providing jobs for the employees/labourers etc. although the pay rate wasn't great, it was all understandable due.
Pros
Some jobs started late, so you'd get to sleep-in. I enjoyed the staffs hospitality.
Cons
Some jobs weren't as enjoyable as others due to hard labour.
Had to be at the AWF yard at 6pm. would wait around for jobs from the management. Co-workers were a mixed culture, Hardest part was waking up at 5pm to be able to get work, you were fast or you were last. I enjoyed the mixing in with the mixture of cultures looking for work.
Pros
own lunch/if you had no money for lunch, you could sub some money of department.
Cons
verious hours
random phone call to be placed in work
learn all sorts of skills depending on the job you are sent too

e.
g work for a tree management company ,learn't tree names how to cut tree's down properly, and many other things

hardest part of the job ...all of it !

best part would be free beers !
Pros
free safty gear
Cons
not enough work
I have learned alot.
Management and co-workers are fun they work as a team, help one another in the work place. They are fun to work with.
Hardest part of the job was only the first day at work place cause i know no one except me.

Most enjoyable part of the job is when that job is finish
Cons
longa hours