ALLOY WHEEL REPAIR SPECIALISTS

ALLOY WHEEL REPAIR SPECIALISTS Employee Reviews

2.8Work–Life Balance

Decent Pay

decent pay.. not a bad place to work. you get to drive around and pick up wheels from dealerships and bring them back to the shop. most of the people there are cool. the manager of the shop is the best.

Productive and fun workplace

Great place to work. Always had something to do and was always doing something different. See a lot of cool cars. Learn different repair methods. Overall great job.

Pros

Laid back work environment

Cons

Pay was low, but hours were high, so checks were fine

Worked here a little over 6 months before I finished high-school. They promote from within, raises are available, flexible schedule, long work days. Management was nice and understandable, but I feel hard-working employees get looked over, causing them to stop caring about their job.

You will not move up, you will be paid enough to barely survive.

If you're looking to advance in life and get a career where you can advance do not work here. This is a stopping point, not a career. I was lied to when I started here about what I would be doing and the possibility to advance.

Pros

fun environment

Cons

horrible pay, lack of caring

I bad is the weather dirty job

Pay is good i was my own bossIf you know what your doing well 9s a great job also wanted to make sure you are you ok with a job here n homeless people are you ok with that will be a good day for the late reply I was thinking about stuff like that will help

Pros

Raises

Cons

Nothin

The company as a whole is a good company.

I feel like the company overall is a good company The teamwork is great. The benefits are good, and the pay is pretty good. I just think that they should look more into having a person there at the company who can provide a little more organized, thorough training. But overall, no complaints.

Pros

The ability to work from home

Great workplace

Everyone was fantastic. Very supportive. Management did well to support their employees. Learned a lot. Typical southern hospitality at the office. Very understanding with life events

Good job if you want to work

If you are working for a franchise, I recommend it if you want to learn. You get out what you put in. If you are having anything to do with the main corporation, don’t. They do not support anything but themselves.

Pros

Stable job, capable of 75k +

Cons

Corporate anything, hot and cold

Very flexible

They have a good work life balance. Pretty much set your own schedule. The only thing that sucked was it was commission based pay so it was good when there was work but bad when there wasn't

Poor Compensation

Poor compensation! You can work 10 hours if you want anywhere else and make a decent wage, work here for 10 hours you will be lucky to make minimum wage. You are micromanaged every step of the way. No advancement, no insurance, nothing but a body to walk lots and fix wheels. You

Nice people. Work is enjoying.

There is no training, no feedback, no communication. So you get fired because your suppose to be doing something they never taught you to do. Pay is Fair and benefits are good. Poor management. . Doesn’t pay attention to any customer service given. Employees can do whatever and no feedback is given. Don’t give raises often.

Pros

Pay, Benefits

Cons

Hardly any vacation time, no sick days

Dan is great to work for

If you want to get into wheel refinishing but dont know what company to work for, AWRS is the one who will teach you how to do things properly. Dan is probably one of the best bosses i've ever had as well as one of the nicest people i've ever met. He doesnt trash talk anybody, he lets his work speak for itself. And he will train you to be the best in the industry.

Pros

clean trucks, great equipment, awesome boss

Good Company

Good job. What you put in determining what you get out. If you don’t mind working on commissions this job is what that is. Manager provides adequate training.

Pros

Company truck

Cons

Monthly quota

It’s ok

All in all good company to work for. I learned a lot about painting and prep work from them. I was also able to work on a salary based pay for bi weekly pay period .

Blah

Long hours and deplorable working conditions. Horrible pay structure, with the amount of hours i was working and what i was getting paid came out to less than $8 an hour.

Not a stable company

Unfortunately i was with the company for many years (5) and was promised multiple opportunities to make more money and i was always a team player waiting for my opportunity and unfortunately management was never capable of making that happen and i had to move on . There’s isn’t much trust or stability with management .

To much work little pay

The job is not a hard job at all. A lot of multi tasking. With new management for the claims department. The department is not the same. New management is super lazy. Has you doing everything

Pros

no too micro managing

Cons

not enough money for the work that is done

Toxic

At one time was a good place to work. Now they don’t care about employees just money. When equipment is broke and you let your supervisor know it still don’t get fixed. Very unsafe place to work in my opinion. It’s the most toxic environment to work in.

Do not recommend

the company does not value its workers, there is no structure and high turnover rate. Demands and expectations are unrealistic and no support to achieve goals.

Not Worth Your Health

If you enjoy being poorly compensated and underappreciated, then this is the job for you! Their working conditions are deplorable and OSHA would have a field day inspecting the facilities. All in alI, I NEVER would have taken this job knowing what I know now. I appreciated the opportunity because of where I was in life at that point, but felt thoroughly taken advantage of as time went on. Your skills can be applied and valued much better somewhere else

Selfish owner

Do not work for this company. Owner is a heartless selfish man who only cares about how much money he is making. Doesnt care about his employees. Talks bad about most of his employees to potential employees and also breaks so many HIPAA laws. He will write you up for every little thing you do, Especially for missing a day because your kid is sick. Or fire you while your on maternity leave. He is so broke that he cant keep the credit cards active. No job security, always wondering if your going to actually get paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALLOY WHEEL REPAIR SPECIALISTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ALLOY WHEEL REPAIR SPECIALISTS