ALSAGER SCHOOL

ALSAGER SCHOOL Employee Reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Fun working with others

Overall, I find it very fun and interesting when teaching others to play certain sports. I get to do what i enjoy the most whilst helping others improve.

Slave labour

Terrible pay, no support from managers looked down on by management. Poor company to work for never felt appreciated. I have now left and work for a company who appreciates my work.

Nice Work Place

The manager was a very nice person and is very friendly, all staff within the school are very nice and as this such created a very nice atmosphere to work in.

Excellent working environment

Alsager is an excellent school to teach at. Every person in the school from the Head Teacher to cleaners are treated equally and all contribute to the overall outstanding care that the students receive. From the first week as a trainee teacher at Alsager I was treated as one of the team and felt very much a part of it. All the staff were friendly to newcomers and made you feel welcome. A fantastic pedagogical ethos is retained at Alsager School.

Pros

Friendly, well organised, good behaviour sanctions

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALSAGER SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ALSAGER SCHOOL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?