ALTO Packaging

ALTO Packaging Employee Reviews

New Zealand8 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

To much back stabbing etc

Overall the management have made some big improvements over the years. Unfortunately they have technicians in 1 department that have let them down. 1 lazy 2 will do anything for is career Found 'cant spell most be retarted' in die prep notes. Very disappointed that note 1 manager said that it was unexceptable . Unfortunately the management tend to cover things up rather than saying that it is unexpectable and dealing with the problem.

Pros

Clean working area across foods

Cons

technicians in thermo department

Not easy but not hard..simple easy learning.and relaxed

Shift work can be hard at times.easy work to learn,challenging releiveing multiple machines,really good people to work with... Always repeative work..

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Shift work, colour changeing machines.

Fun and productive place to work. Room to learn new skills and grow within the company

Fun and Productive work place. Room to learn new skills and grow within the company. The Management team work together with the operations team to get a satisfactory outcome in giving the best service to customers. A typical day at work, tool box meeting-to discuss quality, OHS issue, days schedule. Awesome work place atmosphere. I highly recommend working here.

unfriendly permanent staffs

the job itself is not so bad..most of the time have to solve any problems faced because everyone is busy so it was difficult to get help.. staffs are generally unfriendly ..team work is almost non existent felt unwelcome as temps aren't treated as part of the team rather as an neccessary evil needed to perform tasks there's no enjoyable part of the job.as the place is unfriendly and at times hostile atmosphere is unbearable. I was very happy when my services weren't required any longer.

Pros

weekly pay

Cons

Unfriendly atmosphere

productive and reliable

I have enjoyed everydays work.... I like my job as machine operator and quality control The company has good manager Has a happy and safe working environment Excellent work for an immigrant like me

Pros

love my job there, christmas party, award etc.

Cons

smell of burning plastic

bad culture

a normal day would be of various duties from working on machines to welding culvert pipes, warehouse role, powderman etc. i have learnt alot about the plastics industry along the way and many skills. unfortunitly management give off a us and them culture withen the company and a very big " its not my job so why should i help". co-workers are wicked but you always have you bad eggs.

Cons

culture

Productive and fun workplace

My role involves all aspects of accounts payable. In this position I have had the opportunity to learn a new programme (SAP). The management are very encouraging and always looking for new ideas to improve and encouraging you to look for ideas to improve the business. My Co-workers are a diverse bunch of people but we all get along well together. The hardest part of the position I hold would be educating the sites on how to use the program efficiently. The most enjoyable part of this position is dealing with the vendors and getting an agreeable outcome for both parties.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

l don't finish work until 6pm

Fun work place

Great people to work with, learned alot about machines. enjoyed the fast pace working day

Pros

great co workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALTO Packaging. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ALTO Packaging