ALTO Packaging

ALTO Packaging Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Machine Operator4 reviews
New Zealand4 reviews

productive and reliable

I have enjoyed everydays work.... I like my job as machine operator and quality control The company has good manager Has a happy and safe working environment Excellent work for an immigrant like me

Pros

love my job there, christmas party, award etc.

Cons

smell of burning plastic

unfriendly permanent staffs

the job itself is not so bad..most of the time have to solve any problems faced because everyone is busy so it was difficult to get help.. staffs are generally unfriendly ..team work is almost non existent felt unwelcome as temps aren't treated as part of the team rather as an neccessary evil needed to perform tasks there's no enjoyable part of the job.as the place is unfriendly and at times hostile atmosphere is unbearable. I was very happy when my services weren't required any longer.

Pros

weekly pay

Cons

Unfriendly atmosphere

bad culture

a normal day would be of various duties from working on machines to welding culvert pipes, warehouse role, powderman etc. i have learnt alot about the plastics industry along the way and many skills. unfortunitly management give off a us and them culture withen the company and a very big " its not my job so why should i help". co-workers are wicked but you always have you bad eggs.

Cons

culture

Fun work place

Great people to work with, learned alot about machines. enjoyed the fast pace working day

Pros

great co workers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ALTO Packaging?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALTO Packaging. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ALTO Packaging