Amazon.com
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

New Zealand16 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 78,373 reviews

Amazon work culture is great but again it depends on which team you are in??

Amazon offers you to do satellite working option, unfortunately most of managers are from BPO background hence they wont allow to do so. Also you have the option to take IJP its again you will not be entertained to do so.

Productive and fun workplace

Great culture, team and environment. I would highly recommend. Annual pay review. Barely any cons.....................Free parking space............

Pros

Free parking space

Buena empresa

Buena empresa bien overtime mucho trabajo oportunidad de empleo buen pago puntualidad muchos turnos y buen compsnerismo

Pros

Solo altatemporada

Cons

Solo alta temporada

Fun Workplace

Dynamic Environment, good work environment and great career opportunities. Good work balance and personal life balance. Non-biased working environment.

Great place to work for only with good managers

When I first started working at Amazon, it was so much fun. I loved going to work and seeing my co-workers. However, after we got new managers the culture changed and everyone started to leave.

Worst place to work with with level below and L3

One of the worst companies i have seen in my 8+ years of career. Management is worst to the core. The business is not at all standardised. everyday is uncertain. you work for many teams within a span of 3 months. Too much of biasism.

Fun work place

Great people to work along side,made the job easier.With amazon being my first retail job it was so different to what I expected.Laid back team that helped me achieve my own daily targets.Helped me understand that in retail it is important to work as a team so we can move forward together.I loved that job ! Amazon is an amazing store and company to work for !

Pros

Staff incentives, free-bies

Cons

Massive store so if someone called sick you had to cope with two people

my father health

my father health is not good .igoing to my village and i will seing carefully my dad .i am in poor family. i want any job, if work hard i will do,but salary is v.good ex:20000 rs ,/month

Good work and fun culture

A proper work place one could visit everyday Work load is not much Productive work Good people around Good food The location of the office is awesome

Pros

Good lunch, Good culture, Helpful collegues, Timing

Cons

Some times work pressure

fun fun fun

· Customer Service · Cleaning · Cash handling · Problem solving · Stock take great experiance would have ;oved to been a permanent worker here

Pros

weekly prizews for top seller and reaching targets

Cons

lack of staff

Fun and vibrant

This job really helped me to grow my skills with talking to customers and working in a busy environment especially around christmas. The co-workers are fun and easy to get along with. This was such an enjoyable job, I loved every second of it.

Productive and friendly workplace

A very welcoming and friendly work environment. A continuous healthy push to always be reaching above our personal and group targets. Very supportive management with monthly catch ups to personally push ourselves. Can be a bit harder to get a distant amount of hours when not working fulltime or in a managers position. Overall an enjoyable work environment.

Fun & lively

A great retailer with world class surf/skate brands. Work environment provides a weekly structure with regular merch changes/ store operations which makes the day go quicker. Head Office support is above and beyond, Co-workers are fantastic, as are most of the customers!

Pros

great discounts / fun environment / retail which allows you to use your personality

Cons

Amazon is a large company making big moves!

Fast paced, lots of changes (new IT tools, etc), casual dress code.

Pros

You don't have to worry about what to wear to work, casual is OK.

Terrible

No work life balance at all. Cut throat, brown nosing and who you know to get ahead. The masses and the little people get trampled.

Pros

Money- the golden handcuffs aka restricted stock

Cons

Everything else

Gained valuable and first point of customer service experience.

The working environment was full of highly motivated individuals, which motivated me to learn as much as I could.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Amazon.com