AMBU

AMBU Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Productive workplace

They have a pretty hard job for save lives. I liked worked over there. I just don’t like the environment, some people are rude but the office people is very cool.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Na

Sturdy workplace with micro manage higher management

Sturdy workplace with micro manage higher managementlong working hoursFriendly colleagueManual type of workIts a good place for freshgradute if you want to try the 1st working environment after graduate.

Pros

meal allowance

Cons

long working hour

Stay away - company is on the downhill swing

If you want to have changes made to your comp plan in the middle of the year so you can make less or not have a sales meeting for 3 years or just feel like a number at a company then Ambu is for you

Management needs replaced

Upper and middle management is terrible. You are only a number and easily replaced. They dont care about employees at all and will treat and talk to you as if you were a child.

Cons

Short breaks, uncaring management

Racism

Good old boy circle and only advancement for the circle and if not ok with that treated bad and let go. One bright spot is they celebrated Veterans Day in a big way for the Veterans!

Be careful what you sign up for

Great coworkers/colleagues - all desire the same thing. The challenge is and continues to be management and upper management - they continue to focus on quantity of activity and not the quality of the activity. They seem to think each sales call/visit is a sprint, not a marathon - with constant pressure and constantly adding more excel sheets to do.

Pros

Decent benefits

Cons

Leadership

Completamente desorganizada!!!!

La Empresa Globalmente es muy buena y tiene un plan muy agresivo para arrancar operaciones en Mexico. El problema la mala Administracion de la Gerencia a nivel VP. Al ser una Cia Europea, se piensa que en Mexico las cosas son muy facilies y todo se puede hacer. Yo fui contratado como Gerente, deje mi trabajo anterior y a los 5 meses me dijeron ya no me necesitaban... son muy pocos profesionales en ese aspecto. NO volveria nunca mas ahi.

Excellent company with amazing benefits.

I have worked with Ambu just over a year now. I have switched across departments in that time. Everyone is friendly and supportive. There is a great female/male balance and equal opportunities. They look after you, benefits are very generous. I would recommend working here to anyone.

Pros

Great benefits, friendly environment.

Cons

There have been a lot of changes but mostly for the better I would say.

It's alright

It's a good job if that's all you're looking for. I got fired for a no call no show, even though I requested the days off because I was getting MARRIED. So there's definitely lack of communication and management does nothing for you. At least when I worked there. Ive heard it's changed recently. But my experience here was in the middle of bad and good.

Good place for someone wants to step into medical devices manufacturing industry

Good place if you want to explore and step into medical devices manufacturing. Many new products coming mostly on videoscopes.Fast pace environment with low effort from management to maintain staff motivation. High expectation but less solution, narrow minded and favoritism.

Pros

Flexible working hour, meal allowance

Cons

Limited parking, small canteen, no ATM.

It’s a job

The work is pretty to the point. It takes everybody different rates to get comfortable with the methylene chloride station, but other than that it’s easy money. On mandatory ot currently which honestly isn’t too bad if you’re about your money.

Clueless Expectations With Upper Management

No vision of true market needs. Just trying to throw a portfolio of products out there and assuming the market with adopt because lower priced than market leaders.

Pros

Unmet Clinical Need Trying to Be Addressed

Cons

No leadership, "woke" culture, trust concerns, no maternity benefits, want more?

Lots of instability and uncertainty

Company doesn't seem to do an adequate amount of research before making massive changes company wide and launch new products/ divisions. Seems like they are constantly trying to keep up with their most recent mistakes rather than problem solving in an effective way and growing in the right direction. Culture has suffered. Management was an unreliable resource throughout my time here. Pay is fair with good benefits and flexibility.

Horrible place to work

Climate controlled? Nope. 12 days on, 2 days off. No life outside of work. Horrible pay. Benefits are okay. Management is clueless. Lost head of production twice in 6 months. Current VP is a cool dude but absolutely clueless. Building a facility is Mexico, place will be gone within 5 years.

Benefits

Cons

Pay, short breaks, no ac, forced ot

Good pay, good benefits, if you don't mind destroying your hands

My experience was as a Dip Line Adanced Operator. Before I left there, we had 3 other employees in my area who could no longer work in the area because of hand injuries that prevented them from pulling the bags from the forms. These are life-long injuries. Many of the others in the area felt the same problems developing. I was fortunate to get out of the job before I suffered the same, and sometimes I feel I may have some permanent damage still. The company did the minimum to improve conditions.

Pros

good pay, good benefits

Cons

Lack of care for employees

Production

Job was easy but the production was horrible on your hands. The job location was okay. You had people who came through a temp service and more than hired on.

Pros

easy job

Cons

short breaks, couldnt get your nails done

very flexible and great work like balance with a lot of growth

very flexible and great work like balance with a lot of growth. The company is expanding and the CEO has a great forward thinking strategy.

Pros

flexible

Cons

communication

Familienfreundlich und flexibel

Kurzfristige Homeoffice Möglichkeiten , Regelungen und Vorgehen im Büro gemäß der empfohlenen Richtlinien (Abstand, Mundschutz, Schichtsystem), Informationen zum aktuellen Status auf verschiedenen KanälenMedizintechnikunternehmen mit einem guten Namen am MarktDurch Corona mittlerweile mehr Flexibilität in der Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit und des Arbeitsortes!Wünsche können jederzeit platziert werden, Seminare etc können wunschgemäss besucht werden

Pros

betriebliche Altersvorsorge, kostenlose Getränke, Kollegiales Arbeitsklima

Cons

kein Weihnachtsgeld

Productive workplace, good people

very clean, organized work place with lots of good people to work with. I enjoyed working there and had fun doing the job at the same time. would definitely work there again if there was an opportunity to do so.

Pros

clean work environment

Cons

worked many weekends

Disappointing

My negative experience at Ambu is directly related to the lack of communication & direction - cross functionally. The team I worked with was more interested in self preservation than being a truly collaborative team. Wishing Ambu all the best.

Don't work at AMBU!!

If you like to work 12 days straight and 2 days off then back to 12 days. HR Department doesn't know what they are doing. Management on the floor plays favorites. They set you up for failure. Don't go to work for AMBU!!

Pros

nothing

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMBU. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AMBU