AMBU logo
AMBU
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AMBU Employee Reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Lots of instability and uncertainty

Company doesn't seem to do an adequate amount of research before making massive changes company wide and launch new products/ divisions. Seems like they are constantly trying to keep up with their most recent mistakes rather than problem solving in an effective way and growing in the right direction. Culture has suffered. Management was an unreliable resource throughout my time here. Pay is fair with good benefits and flexibility.

Horrible place to work

Climate controlled? Nope. 12 days on, 2 days off. No life outside of work. Horrible pay. Benefits are okay. Management is clueless. Lost head of production twice in 6 months. Current VP is a cool dude but absolutely clueless. Building a facility is Mexico, place will be gone within 5 years.

Benefits

Cons

Pay, short breaks, no ac, forced ot

Good pay, good benefits, if you don't mind destroying your hands

My experience was as a Dip Line Adanced Operator. Before I left there, we had 3 other employees in my area who could no longer work in the area because of hand injuries that prevented them from pulling the bags from the forms. These are life-long injuries. Many of the others in the area felt the same problems developing. I was fortunate to get out of the job before I suffered the same, and sometimes I feel I may have some permanent damage still. The company did the minimum to improve conditions.

Pros

good pay, good benefits

Cons

Lack of care for employees

Production

Job was easy but the production was horrible on your hands. The job location was okay. You had people who came through a temp service and more than hired on.

Pros

easy job

Cons

short breaks, couldnt get your nails done

very flexible and great work like balance with a lot of growth

very flexible and great work like balance with a lot of growth. The company is expanding and the CEO has a great forward thinking strategy.

Pros

flexible

Cons

communication

Familienfreundlich und flexibel

Kurzfristige Homeoffice Möglichkeiten , Regelungen und Vorgehen im Büro gemäß der empfohlenen Richtlinien (Abstand, Mundschutz, Schichtsystem), Informationen zum aktuellen Status auf verschiedenen KanälenMedizintechnikunternehmen mit einem guten Namen am MarktDurch Corona mittlerweile mehr Flexibilität in der Gestaltung der Arbeitszeit und des Arbeitsortes!Wünsche können jederzeit platziert werden, Seminare etc können wunschgemäss besucht werden

Pros

betriebliche Altersvorsorge, kostenlose Getränke, Kollegiales Arbeitsklima

Cons

kein Weihnachtsgeld

Productive workplace, good people

very clean, organized work place with lots of good people to work with. I enjoyed working there and had fun doing the job at the same time. would definitely work there again if there was an opportunity to do so.

Pros

clean work environment

Cons

worked many weekends

Disappointing

My negative experience at Ambu is directly related to the lack of communication & direction - cross functionally. The team I worked with was more interested in self preservation than being a truly collaborative team. Wishing Ambu all the best.

Don't work at AMBU!!

If you like to work 12 days straight and 2 days off then back to 12 days. HR Department doesn't know what they are doing. Management on the floor plays favorites. They set you up for failure. Don't go to work for AMBU!!

Pros

nothing

Long weeks no leadership

A good company for what they make. Low pay, no advancements and 12 days on and 2 days off. HR Department doesn't really work with people. Works the good workers to death and let others slide.

Pros

health benefits good

Cons

low pay

very good natured suoervisor but she couldn't hold people accountable

There was a general concensus that you could do whatever you wanted if the supervispr was not present. Fairly easy work. A typical day at work might find you getting moved to somewhere you don't want to be. That was a bummer. I was there about six months.

Needs to consider a switch in workplace culture!

Based on this company overall assemblers get low wage and focused on high volume with little innovation.Started working 3rd shift and the training was quite confusing.The environment here is very causal but not for everyone. Overall the work is quite simple after training and the hours are constant. BE AWARE THIS JOB HAS UPPER MOBILITY IN 5 YEARS! The company doesn't know how to grow and cannot due to negative management. Take the job if you must and get out when you can!!!!!

Pros

They let you go to the bathroom whenever!

Cons

Everything!!!

Welcoming experience for CSR

While I could I enjoyed working hard and earning top sales promotions and working with customers. Speedy paced and friendly co-workers. Wish I could change a few things but that will only make me work harder.

good

good excited..i had a good time there..it just changed too much..management changed..supervision changed..policies changed...it kept flip-flopping back and forth

Same yard/Different dog

As an operator, running a machine can be frustrating because techs can't reliably fix machine problems & have to call a maint person when 80% of the time there is no one present

Great Easy Job

Management is very well organized. Hiring process makes you feel welcomed. Majority of people are team workers. Opportunities to advance are well out there. Pay is good the longer with the company. Company organizes great events for employees not all companies are willing to do for their employees.

Managme

It’s a good job just the team lead is what made it bad other than that it was a really good job if she did not think she was better then everyone else and let her job get over her head we would have been fine

Some people need to have their job performance reevaluated.

Some people need to have their job performance reevaluated. I bill Anastasia circuits for customers to build of wreaths and hospitals when they go under surgery.

Great working environment

Have A great time working here really good working environment and conditions. Everyone’s friendly and willing to help. Learned A lot gained A great amount of Experience

Young and dumb

This was actually a good little job I liked working here. The people was cool the hours where good and I like the culture it had all different types of people. Blacks whites Arab Mexican etc. I messed up by pointing out my car had messed up

a learning place

good learning place with a lot of knowledge. friendly people. workplace can improve in working culture, systems and organizations. unable to expect in growth for future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMBU. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AMBU