American Express
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

American Express Employee Reviews in Ellerslie, Auckland

Amex
At Amex we worked with Australian companies. We answered calls and signed people up for American Express cards by filling out the applications and then sending them off to get processed. There were a few times where we helped people who were having problems and then redirected them to the right people.
Pros
everyone was awesome and worked hard. the hours were great. the team leader was wonderful.
Cons
there were no cons.
Cultural Family Enviroment
Coming to a family based work enviroment was able to progress with my sales technique and excel. Management was supportive and gave me an opportunity to improve. Enjoyed my family based work place and collegues which made me feel like coming to work i believe the hardest was not being able to turn that certain customer around if I felt would really benefit from the product. Although was able to try alot harder and work harder.

My most acheivable moment is being the one of the top 3 sales agents in the team.
Pros
Opportunity to progress
Cons
No regular one on ones
Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.
3.5K