American Express
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
American Express Employee Review

Productive, Advance and Fun work place

23 July 2017
Love to work in the environment of sales and helping customers. Talking with different people and greeting them give a kick start of the day. Learned every day new as different customers has different questions and love to bring correct solution for them. Mangement was good and very helpful but you do not get encourage or motivate for your good and hard work done. Workplace is awsome and all the team mates are ready to help each other and love every Friday shared lunch. I have never feel a single day I am working hard every day was enjoyable, fun and making heaps of noice when make a sale.
Pros
Shared Lunch
Cons
na
4 June 2018
Same location
Customer service, contract management (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Very productive company and great benefits. Safe places to work, full training, nice people and very well respected as an employe.
The job was easy and very well payed
21 May 2017
Consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland
Great people and great opportunities,there is always a shared lunch going on or some event to get involved in. Management are very easy to talk to if there are any problems
2 May 2017
Flight Redemptions Consultant- (Former Employee) - Auckland
I loved working here, there was a really strong team bond where you felt like everyone was family in a way. I made friends here who will be my friends for life, there was always such an up beat positive vibe around the office. It was awesome that everyone always worked so well and bounced ideas off each other. The senior management team really genuinely cared about the morale of the team which was amazing.
Pros
amazing team
Cons
ridiculously high pressured to due to lack of funding