AMI Insurance
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AMI Insurance Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Great career choice

I thoroughly enjoyed my employment at AMI. It is a great fast paced job with really nice and supportive staff members. There are many benefits and discounts etc with working for AMI Insurance.

Positive and Supportive Company to work for

Customer Care Resolving Claim Issues Writing Personal Insurance Policies Fantastic team environment When customers cannot afford to pay their policies - hardship Meeting new and existing customers and helping their families

Pros

Fantastic working hours. Everyone leaves at 5pm. Work/Life balance

Cons

n/a cant think of any at this time

an interesting place to work

It was an interesting place to work. I was fortunate enough to work with many brilliant people over the years, who were passionate about helping people out when they faced difficulties in their lives that we could assist them with using our insurance knowledge. Every day was different and I am proud of what we achieved and that we helped so many people out, especially after the Canterbury earthquakes.

Pros

Brilliant colleagues

Cons

Could be stressful at busy times

productive and fun place to work

The company provided ongoing training and support for all employees. It was a fun place to work. The most enjoyable part was meeting and making new friends in the work place.

Pros

Gaining Insurance Knowledge

Extremely Motivating and Positive

AMI Insurance Earthquake Recovery Team Strong Team Environment with people worked along side one another. The team leaders and members were all very supportive and encouraging of one another, the families and companies we worked alongside . Head Management and the Human Resource team were very clear, accurate and focused, very approachable enabling strength through the company Overall the company is very motivational, efficient, effective and very supportive. Highly positive team environment who encouraged one another. Being patient which was a key factor in order to maintain a calm and forward focused environment. A pleasure to work with the company.

Pros

Supportive, Motivational and determined team with focus.

Cons

n/a

Customer care

.As a company with customer care and assistance as its core value I thoroughly enjoyed being part of a great team

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AMI Insurance?