AMMROC

AMMROC Employee Reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Very poor Management

Ammroc is an amazing company in a negative way.The management and people are the worst people you can meet in your life. They disrecpted each other (even if they have the same nationality) however the salary is good. Ity's the reason why they try to screz all the people around them like this they keep safe their position

Horrible horrible horrible

One of the worst companies to ever work for. HR is one of the worst. Workplace culture is horrible, no matter how bad or good a worker is they are all treated the same. I hope to never have to work for them ever again.

Poor Management, Blame Culture not Just Culture

Took the job with high hopes and excitement, sadly that was not the case. If a mistake was made, someone had to be fired so the company could save face to the Emirati military. Locals were untouchable and "worked" whenever they felt like it. Expats had to clock in and out. Management was terrible, most likely only keen on protecting their own highly paid positions and gave you zero support and had no qualms about a (loud) public reprimand especially if the locals were within ear-shot. My guys worked tons of overtime (without complained), never paid for it as the overtime regulations were poor.

Pros

Decent salary, excellent location (Abu Dhabi)

Cons

See review

Be flexible

Pay is inaccurate and late often. HR takes their time on ALL matters. Mgmt is non-existent at times, especially when you have a question. Do your job, enjoy the location but you have to remain flexible and keep a good attitude about it. Things will change daily on your job site.

Pros

Location and peers

Cons

Everything else

The management has no reason to care

A typical day consisted of receiving conflicting information from different supervisors. I learned that no matter how hard you work that you will not be rewarded or appreciated. The management was not qualified to be in their positions.

Pros

The pay was nice

Cons

The management and overall culture of the company

Stressful and sometimes challenging

I was in management and always promoted a fun work environment and ensured that my team felt comfortable to speak with me at anytime. My management was very disengaged from our work site and most of the time would manage from another site. It is a Arab company and almost all locals you work with, you build a family like bond. In the end the company promotes hiring locals and usually puts them in management positions that they are not qualified for because they have a degree but no real life experience. After all is said and done, as a foreigner you are the hired help and your job can be terminated at any time without warning. Very poor business practice because they are losing good personnel with tons of experience.

Pros

You build a family type bond with you colleagues who ore from multiple cultures.

Cons

As an expat, you can be terminated at anytime due to poor management.

Good company but no job security...

Don't have management for their workers. No job security. No planning. Playing with the future of their employees. Spoiling the life of their employees families. No long time management. Many decisions are sudden without bothering their employees.

Terrible

Poor management, unrealistic expectations, very low manned. Never hired to fill positions that opened up. No raises through 5 years. Employees that stayed forced to do multiple different jobs without any extra pay.

Supervisor at Ammroc

It is the best company ever I experienced Having good team work To do a good quality job on time With no comments cuz we are having qualified managers .

good jobs

ammroc is very good place they are so respectful to other and so helpful . they was so kind and they couldn't live without showing other colleagues the right way to do their work

Creative,progress

I am looking forward to have a good chance at this company really it is a very well company and treat the employees with better case and keep them on a good position in training,benefits,salaries etc.

Environnement de travail agréable

Environnement de travail agréable . Offre un grand opportunité de développement

Great place to work and great people to work with

Great company and fantastic team of workers from all over the world. You're working supporting the UAE Air Force and nineteen aircraft platforms. Aircraft manufacturers from all over the world are there to support AMMROC.

Pros

Your a short drive from Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Cons

Accomodations aren't cheap

Growing with relevant opportunities mostly on Emirati focus.

Growing with relevant opportunities mostly on Emirati focus. Good place to work if you could endure fast pace, long working hours, less appreciation and may be good pay.

Nothing to say

Nothing to add at this time in regards to this matter. Work is work and that is it. I shouldn't be required to fill this out if I do want to, just to submit my review

AMMROC is badly managed, stressful and deceitful

I went there in good health and left with deteriorating health because of the unrealistic, demanding and ridiculous unachievable demands placed on me and all expat employees. Extreamly high staff turnover rate.

Productive and a unique experience.

My work experience at AMMROC was very good. Not only from the Pay perspective, but work culture was very good. I would like to work for them again, if required.

Horrible dishonest company

Refused to honor contracts of employees(bonuses, other obligatory payouts, etc) They owe me $70,000+ and refused to pay it. They juat let your visa expire and then kick you out of the country.

Diverse and fun

Work goes fast as there is always something to do. Management is supportive. Some personnel do not fully understand there job role, but are willing to learn and thrive.

worker aviator

travailleur ponctuelle capable la compétence robuste intelligent expérience

fun working place with very easy to go with (collegues are very nice)

Leave cover fot 3 weeks only monitoring correspondence in & outs such as letters, minutes of meetings, office supplies etc. Management & workplace is good, collegues were approchable anytime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMMROC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AMMROC