Amnesty International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Amnesty International Employee Reviews

Amnesty International is a great organization. I loved going to work knowing that I was doing something to help others in the world. On one hand, the job was relaxed with a great environment where you had great teammates and worked together. On the other hand, it could be very stressful. You have a quota of sign ups that you have to reach each week. If you do not make them multiple weeks in a row, you will lose your job. That can cause the job to be stressful and if you come off stressed, it usually makes it harder to get sign ups. I feel like management could do more to help support the team and do more exercises to help with pitching and getting sign ups. I did this job while I was on a holiday work visa and it was a perfect job to do for 6 months or so and they are aware that a lot of travelers apply for this job. I do not see this job as something you could do for more than a year or so without wanting to move on to something else. P.S. You are out in whatever weather which can also be a plus and a downside. It is great to be able to be outside on a beautiful day but when it is cold and rainy, you that is what you are working in.
Pros
good team, fun work environment, positive vibes
Cons
had to get certain amount of sign ups or lose your job so can be very stressful
It was a fun environment to be in with music playing, the BBQ, and different activities. I was in fact doing the BBQ and handling money which was for the organisation that I was volunteering for.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Not having enough product
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amnesty International?