AMP Agency logo
AMP Agency
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AMP Agency Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Great coworkers, quality clients

AMP continues to add exciting clients to the fold. Those opportunities have allowed us to produce engaging creative work and collaborate on some high profile brand campaigns. I value the willingness to share ideas across departments and the enthusiasm most of my coworkers bring to the table.

Berharap

Berharap kami agar kesejahteraan lebih terperhatikan.aamiiin

Pros

Tidak main pecat sepihak

Cons

Kasih lah kami tunjangan

Management is lacking, and so is the knowledge

The leadership at AMP Seattle does not inspire confidence. A few good teams, but not a lot of process, or vision for what is ahead. One pillar client, and lots of turnover

Best Mid-Sized Agency in Boston

Great opportunity to work at a place where you can make a difference. I have worked at places that were smaller and I have worked at places that were bigger. AMP has a nice balance of known clients without the red tape of a huge agency.

Pros

Free Lunch, Great People, Cool Clients

Cons

It can be tough for people who want to make things happen

Office Manager

I temped being the front desk office manager for a while while they searched for a permanent replacement for my position. I received many calls at the front desk about the job while I was there for about two months because of their LinkedIn ad for the job. The work environment is wonderful and the employees were very nice.

Pros

Kitchen, open offices, friendly coworkers

Poor advancement for female employees

AMP needs to do a lot better in this area and it can if it is a mission of leadership. The caliber of clients AMP has is the selling point that brings new emloyees onboard.

Pros

High caliber clients

Cons

Poor advancement for female employees

Not worth your time

Amp is great if you "fit in", otherwise, you'll be kicked out pretty quickly. It has some great employees whom are creative and work hard, but some management does not care about on-boarding or even connecting with you. I was only there for less than 2 months and they laid off a bunch of people due to a C-level executive losing a HUGE client. About a week later, they pulled me aside and fired me for "making 2 mistakes". It was clear that this was part of the larger layoff and they needed to take the "first hired, first fired".

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Management incompetence

Floundering

Poor Management Bad Account management Lack of resources Lack of proper planning and scope No standardized methodologies Zero process Bad work life balance Zero regard for time or efforts

Pros

nice people

Cons

about everything else

Tremendous work enviroment

Am a big fan of AMP/Alloy. Had an amazing role offered to me as Alloy/AMP was applying significant pressure to move to their Boston headquarters. Family wasn't down with the relo.

Pros

Great leadership

Cons

Too many agency acquisitions during tenure

They treat their people with zero regard

Work/life balance was surprisingly not an issue here, which is a pleasant change from most other agencies. That was the only positive, however. There was an unclear growth path, personal grudges between the CEO and heads of other departments (unbeknownst to most, the CEO lives in North Carolina and simply treats the agency as his cash cow), and no real camaraderie among employees. AMP is no longer a creative agency. Their internal research arm, the Digital Shopper Group, is what's winning business and making the agency its money. Unless you find your desk sitting within those boundaries, you're not going to advance your career... and no matter where you sit, you won't be doing the work a real, true full-house ad agency does. There are plenty of other decent mid-size shops with great clients and better creative that you'd be better off looking at and working for. AMP's holding company, Advantage, is not one that you want in control of your fate.

Pros

free lunches every thursday

Cons

employee regard, office culture

Amazing place to work

I really enjoyed my time at Amp agency. It is full of some amazing people and a joy to work there. Office life is extremely enjoyable with a culture team that works to make going to work fun. Only downside is you will fight for every penny when it come time for a raise.

Pros

Free Lunch Thursday, Culture, Work/life balance

Cons

compensation

Great environment

Great Environment to work at and management really looks to set career goals for you.

Pros

Free lunches, good management

Productive workplace with supportive management

Learned and accomplished a lot, this is a very promising agency

Intern

Learned a lot about working in an office environment. Used a lot of different media programs to rotate creative in and out of running ads for the company

Fun place to work with an entrepreneurial spirit

Fun place to work with an entrepreneurial spirit. Everyone there works hard and plays hard. It's still trying to find it's place in the agency world, and it's doing great work.

Pros

free lunch, summer fridays

Cons

low salary

Productive and a great learning environment

Amp Agency, is a great agency to learn the ropes about the advertising world. They have spectacular clients, and are very good with people. I really enjoy working for their media team.

Interned as Campus Ambassador- great program!

Working as a Campus Ambassador provides you great compensation as a student and a fun job!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMP Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AMP Agency