AMPM
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AMPM Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

It was okay to work there I didn’t like the vibe or the people that would go in I was uncomfortable and I’m not good with money

I wouldn’t recommend working there as the first job but it was okay, every time I would finish a shift I was tired and I even got cramps , it wasn’t that bad if it was the night shift but even then it was tiring

Pros

Free lunches and it’s slow sometimes

Cons

30 minutes break and you can’t sit

Boa para se adquirir experiência

Empresa boa para se adquirir experiência, bom ambiente de trabalho e cultura, com alta possibilidade de promoção e muito aberta a sugestões, porém com poucos benefícios e baixa remuneração

Pros

Aberta a sugestões e bem dinâmica

Cons

Salário e benefícios

Workplace

The more you wanted to learn the more you could. You need to be able to multitask. The job is not just to cashier. It's keep the store and lot clean.

El ambiente laboral es muy bueno

Pero no recomiendo trabajar en esa empresa ya que es muy informal el pago...y en su caso terminan no pagando

Pros

No tienes ninguna prestación, social, IMSS.

Cons

El gerente de la Unidad no apoya al personal

Exelente director siempre al pendiente del trabajo

Exelente ambiente de trabajo personalizado y apoyo al trabajador

Pros

Seguro, cursos, promociones

Cons

Salario regular

productive and professional

Volunteering at AMPM gave me the opportuinity to keep my administrative skills up dated. The staff encouraged me and gave me confidence in my abilities.

Free drinks

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at AMPM could be better.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at AMPM are not great, but okay.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at AMPM, I think that they would get rid of you with the simplest mistakes.ManagementIn general, managers at AMPM could be better and more supportive and not so hateful. Also, shouldn’t start dramaCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at AMPM is fine.OverallMy experience working at AMPM is I wouldn’t go back.

Awful place to work

They dont care about you at all. You are easy replaced. Awful management if the store is a franchise. Alot better if you work for a corporate store. Dont apply here! Pay checks are usually messed up.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Everything else2

Coworkers are decent and regulars are interesting

Got hired fast which was amazing because of my terrible job history. Training lasted all of two days, then it was into the fray. Very easy to pick up what needed to be done. Pretty even off days I work solo with no breaks vs. days I have a partner and get breaks. Would be perfect if half of the pumps would stop going down every week.

Pros

Free drinks, friendly management, easy to get into the swing of things

Cons

Things keep breaking down, customers argue about mask policy handed down by owners - not management

Not everybody is treated equally

Pay & benefitsNo benefits and pay sucks when minimum wage went up they promised me my dollar fifty more and I never received still making minimum wage like everybody elseOverallI bust my butt off and and the longest employee here and I still only make the same amount of money as everybody else even with the big turnover

Productive and fun

It was pretty chill yet strict. Co workers were attractive. They did cut corners but got better within time. I miss working there to be honest. It was great

Fun, entertaining, busy work

A busy location can be fun as long as you have the drive to keep yourself busy and engage with regular customers. The computer programs are not fantastic but the atmosphere is nice compared to other locations. Most franchise owners are fair and respectful

Pros

One free hot food case item per shift, free drinks from fountain bar

Cons

No benefits

Uma empresa muito bom para se trabalhar e adquirir conhecimento.

Pros

Aprender

Cons

Sistema de funcionamento

interesting fun place to work very good coexistence with the work group

A quiet place to work but at the same time fun with an excellent work group.the perfect place to socialize and work at the same time...a great place with great fellow supervisors .

Excente

Me agrado la empresa ya que tienen todas las presentaciones desde el primer día Buen salario, y sobre todo excelente ambiente de trabajo.

Es en general una buena empresa

Trabajar con esta empresa fue grata , te facilitan la oportunidad de cambiar tu horario siempre que sea posible .

Positive work environment

AmPm was a positive work environment! Not only did the management treat everyone fairly and like family they made sure the employees were happy and that you had room to learn and grow.

Fueron varios procesos, todos muy buenos

Al final aprendí mucho respecto a la atención a clientes y el manejo de la logística, fue un trabajo que me dejó mucha experiencia y muy buen sabor de boca.

Pros

Experiencia en atención a clientes y manejo de conflictos.

Cons

No son muy buenas las prestaciones que brinda la empresa!!!

Good experience but not a place to stay

It’s a great starter job friendly staff and it was very disorganized. I loved the regular customers but things weren’t always priced as they were marketed. Too many cut corners with products. Owners always worried about money and the financial status of the store and machine never seemed to work or something always out.

Pros

Easy money

Cons

No benefits to stay

AmPm

I loved working for AmPm. I learned a lot working for this company. Unfortunately, it feels like they will sell to just about anybody. Which is unfortunate, because I would dedicate my life to this company if I had the opportunity. My credit is extremely poor because I don't like working people who don't know what they are doing, and my mouth gets me in to a lot of trouble. on what needs top be said

Pros

Environment, Customers, Knowledge

Cons

Training, Lack of Knowledge, Poor Franchise Ownership

Easy tasks but sometimes violent customers

The tasks like cooking food and running the register were easy to learn but the customers would sometimes throw change in my face or cuss at me. I enjoyed cooking food, cleaning, and stocking merchandise. I enjoyed running the register until the 2am shift where customers would often get angry over alcohol being locked up for the day, due to California state laws.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMPM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AMPM