AMPM

AMPM Employee Reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Just okay

It was a laid back environment but the good hardworking reliable employees are always unseen. Good luck moving up in the store if there's family employees or anything of that nature.

Productive fun and active place.

It’s nice to see what happens in the inside of the store. How clean its keeps and how it’s ran. The dates the produce are actually brought in to the store. How clean the store is kept, what customers look for.

Pros

Maintaining open social environment. Customer help.

Cons

Judgement. Unable to go over board o

Muy profesionales

Una empresa muy buena q cada día va creciendo mas y con oportunidades

Bad pay, no break's

Today was terrible for the amount of hours and work you did you weren't allowed to take a break cuz you always had customers coming in the store and you worked by yourself

salário base bom e muita oportunidade de crescimento mas horários ruins, trabalho puxado, localização ruim e poucos benefícios

dificil conciliação da vida pessoal com profissional. gerencia agradável mas praticamente 0 apoio da supervisão com a loja, ou extremamente demorado com demandas constantes sem nenhum reconhecimento caso haja atingimento. Tem dias tranquilos e dias muito puxados mas em suma é um trabalho bom.

Stressfull

Not worth the pay. You could end up with unreliable coworkers. Some customer just seem rude and expect you to know how to fix the gas pumps if they have a problem using it.

The job itself is fine... it's the company

Working at a gas station and the tasks aren't the problem, it's the company. Sure, you will get angry and upset customers but that is anywhere in Customer Service. The work environment can get pretty heavy. This specific store is NOT corporate! They tend to get away with a lot of things that are not okay. You will have meeting with the HR manager and it isn't going to be pleasant, constantly condescending your performance as a store and individual, will complain about the cleanliness, stocking issues etc. Even when problems get resolved nothing seems to be good enough! The job isn't hard but the company can really turn the experience negative. Also their is no chance of you advancing quickly, it will take years! Treat your employees on how you want them to perform.

Lots of fun people.

You get to meet some interesting people all the time. The management is cool. Free food after it expires lol. But still free. 2 short breaks and no lunch.

Pros

Adventure

Cons

No lunch

ゆるい職場

ファミリーマートに合併しまし会社が消滅してしまいました。学生時代のアルバイトでした。夜勤でしたが、ワンオペでトイレも行けず辛かった記憶があります。

Fun and relaxed environment manager is the best to work for and the owners are very nice.

I live working for this ampm it’s the best one nice clean the crew all get along great very relaxed the manager and owners are so friendly. The hours are just what I need the manager works with us if we need time off. She always helps us I’d we need anything. Very understandable and friendly

Pros

Everyone and everything

It's A job I guess

There really isn't a lot to say just cash people out while also picking up the slack for other employees who think they are the boss. If you are lucky not too many unsavory humans will run into your store to steel or harass you, big deal.

Pros

Cons

everything

Identify your target before join

It will be a good place if you looking for a stable and repetitive job. However, this is not ideal for Career Progression. So think twice what you want

Pros

Can stand out if dare to speak out

Cons

Not all wish to take up challenge

Dead end job

I was hired on quickly and easily because the store was desperate for workers due to a hostile work environment and lack of proper leadership.I had worked 70hr weeks and pulled my weight during every shift and I had been subject to criticism, ridicule, disrespect, and neglegence.I started looking for a new job only 4 months into working at AmPm. I'm paid poorly, treated poorly, and simply do not see this as a company that I could advence in.Truly disappointed.

Pros

Pto

Cons

Low pay, ride coworkers, and lack of proper management

It was okay to work there I didn’t like the vibe or the people that would go in I was uncomfortable and I’m not good with money

I wouldn’t recommend working there as the first job but it was okay, every time I would finish a shift I was tired and I even got cramps , it wasn’t that bad if it was the night shift but even then it was tiring

Pros

Free lunches and it’s slow sometimes

Cons

30 minutes break and you can’t sit

Boa para se adquirir experiência

Empresa boa para se adquirir experiência, bom ambiente de trabalho e cultura, com alta possibilidade de promoção e muito aberta a sugestões, porém com poucos benefícios e baixa remuneração

Pros

Aberta a sugestões e bem dinâmica

Cons

Salário e benefícios

Workplace

The more you wanted to learn the more you could. You need to be able to multitask. The job is not just to cashier. It's keep the store and lot clean.

El ambiente laboral es muy bueno

Pero no recomiendo trabajar en esa empresa ya que es muy informal el pago...y en su caso terminan no pagando

Pros

No tienes ninguna prestación, social, IMSS.

Cons

El gerente de la Unidad no apoya al personal

Exelente director siempre al pendiente del trabajo

Exelente ambiente de trabajo personalizado y apoyo al trabajador

Pros

Seguro, cursos, promociones

Cons

Salario regular

productive and professional

Volunteering at AMPM gave me the opportuinity to keep my administrative skills up dated. The staff encouraged me and gave me confidence in my abilities.

Free drinks

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at AMPM could be better.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at AMPM are not great, but okay.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at AMPM, I think that they would get rid of you with the simplest mistakes.ManagementIn general, managers at AMPM could be better and more supportive and not so hateful. Also, shouldn’t start dramaCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at AMPM is fine.OverallMy experience working at AMPM is I wouldn’t go back.

Awful place to work

They dont care about you at all. You are easy replaced. Awful management if the store is a franchise. Alot better if you work for a corporate store. Dont apply here! Pay checks are usually messed up.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Everything else2

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMPM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AMPM