ANC

ANC Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

working in this environment is fun and equally productive.

culture of the company is very welcoming. peoeple are freindly and has a lot room for growth. They do invest a lot in their employees by paying for job related trainings.

Elected position

An elected official position that represented the community. Worked on city projects and initiatives. Meet with the mayor and the city council on numerous occasions.

good

i cut out flash cards for special needs students so they could learn words to objects. i got large laminated sheets where i needed to individually cut out each card.

Was an enjoyable place to work

This was my first courier company and learning all the ins and outs of the business was interesting. Unfortunately this company is no longer in business.

A good place to work

The management were always friendly with an open door policy. I enjoyed my time with the company despite its rather industrial location. There was no staff room provisions when I was there but it was decades ago.

Super apprentissage !

J'ai appris beaucoup de compétences dans cette entreprise.

Pros

Le travail a fournir

Cons

comme dans les autres entreprises

That was a productive environment

I worked in the company for a few months after I graduated. I was taught about skills related to supply chain, specially transportation. I had a chance to interact with many people from some other countries around Vietnam, most of them were from southeast Asia. I really love my job, but I have to quit because I was accepted by Umass Dartmouth, the school that I got the MBA's degree, so I have to get US to take it.

La experiencia es la maxima

Es una empresa seria, con un ambiente laboral unico, los comppañeros somos muy unidos. En general la empresa es muy buena.

Pros

HORARIOS FLEXIBLES Y CORTOS

Cons

SALIRIOS UN POCO BAJOS E INESTABILIDAD LABORAL

Aradable y de mucho movimiento operacional

La culura de trabajo y solidez es excelente, se labora todos los días incluso feriados, es parte del negocio por ser turismo lo cual genera mucho trabajo con clientes en tenporadas altas y aúnen baja es de mucho movimiento diariamente.

Pros

ninguno

Cons

ninguno

job satisfaction

Picking and packing stock for delivery to deliver to various locations around the country. I worked efficiently and safely to ensure the customers received there orders on time

Pros

job satisfaction

Cons

n/a

Productive workplace

This was by far the best place I have worked. Great benefits, pay I would still be working here today had the job not moved away to Tulsa. M

Productive and friendly environment

ANC Ltd is a company which gave me a lot of opportunities to improve my Sales and Management skills, which I consider crucial for the Financial Industry. I developed myself as a leader, salesperson and mentor.

Pros

Flexible working schedule

Cons

Medium sales bonuses

Good Work Family

The work I performed was very tedious. Sometimes made for very long days and hours. I learned a lot about the IT world, which was good and gained certifications with vendors. Always a great resume builder. Everyone that I worked with was nice. However, the company is very small and has a high turnover rate. In a 5 months period of time 10 people came and left. This was due to either layoffs, being terminated or leaving the company on their own. That's over half the fulltime staff. Management could do better with direction. Basically everyone there has too many duties for one person. All I ever heard was we are just trying to survive the season. On a good note management understands having family so it wasn't hard to ask for and get a day off.

Pros

Fun Community Work

Cons

Always Making Bad Business Decisions

Delivery Driver

Delivering Parcels from 8am to 6pm 5 days a week. Good buch of people to Work with + also good to interact with Customers on a daily Basis.

yaptığımız işten zevk alarak severek yapıyorduk

iş yerindeki günüm; sabah erkenden gidip, ofisdeki masaları silip, ortalığa paspas atıp. düzenleyip, çayı demliyordum. işe geldiklerinde kahvaltı isteyenlere kahvaltı veriyordum. öğle saatinde listedeki yemekleri hazırlayıp çıkartıyordum. yemekten sonra saat 3 de tekrar çay kahve servisi yapıyordum. sonra mutfağı temizleyip çıkıyordum. yönetim: yönetim çok düzenli ve disiplinliydi, çalışma ardaşlarımla aile gibi olmuştuk. işimin en zor yanı; servis ve sunum kısmıydı. arkadaşlarla samimi olmak sohbet etmek zaman geçirmek.

Pros

öğle yemekleri şirkete aitti

Cons

hiçbir şikayetim yoktu.

sucks the life out of you

constantly working or on call. very poor management, the kind that sits in their office all day eating and takes your complaints as personal attacks on her. weekly meetings were hour long complaint fests. was told id have my area but was an hour away from home every day visiting homes. put 10000 miles on my car in two months. run away from this place

Very long hours eg. 70 hours per week

. Delivering parcels over a wide area. . Long hours meant I missed time with my family. . Little contact with management. . Little contact with co-workers. . Very long hours. . Delivering parcels to customers.

Pros

Driving

productive

very interesting place to work, travelling was a plus ..................

Good in work culture but poor in career.

+point in A.N.C co L.L.C is? people can develop work skills fast.

Pros

No comments

My first job

I love everything with computers even I have a BS in Biology but I want to know everything about computers so at first I was just repairing and Installing software and hardware but after a while I was promoted to sales associate because of my good relationship with the other computer shops but the hardest part was when you have to do many things in short time and the payment wasn't that good. I enjoyed working with computers and I learned a lot about it and with my co-workers there.

Pros

n/a

Cons

short break

Busy

There was always a lot of work and the department that I worked in involved looking after depots and I enjoyed building a rapport with these people.

Pros

building rapport

Cons

no progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ANC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?