ANC

ANC Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

working in this environment is fun and equally productive.

culture of the company is very welcoming. peoeple are freindly and has a lot room for growth. They do invest a lot in their employees by paying for job related trainings.

liked it here

enjoyed this job just warehouse work.Got on with people booked in parcels and helped load vans.

Pros

good job

Cons

nights

ANC are part of a very large over night parcel courier service (Stratford branch was a franchise).

• Started as POD Clerk and worked my way up in the company • Hiring and training new staff • Ordering stationery • Sorting out Customer visits (I would go and meet them to make them aware of who they were speaking to on the phone) • Insurance Claims • POD Reports/Reverse Collections • Relaying information to floppy disc to our head office each day • Chasing up parcels that are not delivered • Typing up various letters (complaints etc) • Answering the phone • Communication with other depots • Sorting out collections from customers and relaying them to the drivers over the radio Reasons for leaving: I was approached by one of the clients and they asked if I would like to work with them.

I loved my work at PHC as I had good relations with my colleagues and patients and it was a great experience.

I start first by signing attendance and on the way to my office I smile say good morning to my colleagues . I prepare my office and tools. I see my patients with great respect and listen wisely to their complaints and analyze their problem and discuss the management of the situation and give proper investigations , diagnosis and treatment or if the patient needs refer to hospital for specialized care I refer . Time management is very crucial especially at rush hours . We work in harmony as staff on primary Health care center to deliver good medical service to the patients and earn their appreciation . I think having a good caring heart and willingness to do the job makes it easy . I don't see anything hard in my job as general practitioner of family medicine in Saudi Arabia as with time I gained work experience and became well oriented with the culture and traditions of the people and their tribes and their accents which is very essential . I enjoy my work as a whole but mostly seeing my patients compliant with their medications , diet control ,exercise and following the health guide lines and benefitting from the health education that we provide . I encourage my patients to come for regular follow up at the PHC . The people at the area of my PHC really loved me as their doctor and I am grateful for that experience .

zeel mooi en schoon bedrijf

ging met plezier naar werk heb veel geleerd van colega het personeel ging goed met elkaar om zowel directie als chefs om goed produkt te kreigen uit niet altebes matriaal als het lukte wel een goed product te krijgen

Pros

geen

Cons

geen

productive and busy work place

My typical day here was to plan my route of delivery then to load parcels in order of my planned route.Would also collect parcels from customers to take back to the warehouse.Here i delivered around ipswich and essex area too.

Demanding

The job I do needs a high degree of concentration, I have learned to be accurate and focused at all times. Management I know is to be in charge and in control, but managers need to consider that they are controlling people not animals. Co- workers are helpful, but they can be selfish with information at the same time. Hardest part of the job, its when things do not add up. Travelling

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

working long hours

Branch Manager

Another Fortune 500 company, that looks great from the outside. Individual stores are poorly micromanaged, majority of employees are inadequately trained, and upper management is strictly concerned with profit margin. A job, not a career.

Very Flexible schedule

I was allowed to work independently with little supervision. I met face to face different voting populations and create charity events to the under served in the community.

Pros

flexible schedule and the charity events

Cons

sometimes you are working by yourself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ANC