Anne Maree Group Employee Reviews

Likes to showering, using hoist and feeding residents who are unable to do self care and feeding.
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auckland19 July 2018
Good working environment and good working and cooperative staff. Always giving priority to staff beeds and for residents its a good place in live there and spend their valuable time.
Pros
all good and good facilities
Fun Productive Place to Work
Receptionist/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Auckland9 July 2018
Every day is a bit different which keeps the job interesting, From answering phones to directing new patients around the facility to handing out cigarette allocations. You are never bored or out of things to do.

However, the work environment is amazing everyone is willing to help one another.
Pros
Management always buys lunch for trainings, We Celebrate both staff and residents birthdays, We find reasons to have a small pot lucks at work.
Cons
Each day is unpredictable and can be quite stressful
Fun workplace
Senior Caregiver (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Northcote, Auckland29 January 2018
I have learned a lot from the residents i have been taking care, the staff and the management team.
The workplace is filled with people from different ethnic group but communication was never a problem and everyone respect and support one another to make the job lighter.
the hardest part of the job is saying goodbyes to the colleague who left and the residents who parted from this world whom we treated as our family.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when management provides a team building for the staff and throws Christmas party for the residents.
Fun and friendly working place
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Avondale, Auckland4 October 2017
We have a fun and loving workplace and full of laughter.We have a multicultural work place with staffs from all different countrys work together in a friendly environment.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Too far from where i live.
I found a family in this workplace.
CAP STUDENT (Former Employee) –  Avondale, Auckland24 July 2017
The staff and management were very supportive of me. A typical day at work consists of medication administration, wound dressing change and management of residents with issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anne Maree Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8