ANOVA Health Institute
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ANOVA Health Institute Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

I enjoy working at Anova company because I like working with people who a able to work as a team I was working at malvern clinic help people with their treatment its was lit

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

One hour

Kind and loving managementVery understanding and supportive Friendly staffSupplied with working equipment every week Transported to working site if needed

Pros

Supportive

Cons

Time management

Overworked but underpaid

I'm grateful for the skills and training received at Anova..however the management is poor.Theres lack of support and guidance for challenges faced..

Pros

Skills development and so much to learn, new challenges

Cons

Challenges and problems go on deaf ears, sacrificing lunch times and knocking off late is unnoticed and unacknowledged

Enjoyable, helpful

It was nice working for the company I've learned to give children their dworm&vitamin and give next date appointments, the depressing part was when I got to a shack were I found their situation is not nice like no food, kids don't go school no birth certificate, and we reffer such case's to the social worker

Pros

Uniform

Cons

6 hours

Its an Okay establishment to work for.

The work was too much,I repeatedly asked for a partner to assist me but was not given one,Facility Manager was very cruel and always demanded that I do work that was not part of my job description,I use to do Chronic by myself, retrieving +/- 80 to 90 Chronic files & register patients by myself daily.I reported my challenges to my M&E but was not helped,I ended up getting panick attacks at work and eventually got diagnosed with Depression.Nobody cared that I was struggling physically & mentally & I always had to protect myself from the mean facility manager.Anova only cares about meeting targets that's all they know.

It's a great great company to work under

Anova Health Institute is a great company to work under for they take good care of their workers but at some point they still lack in planning in terms of the tasks given n information in completing that task.

Pros

They deliver every protective gear that is titled to workers

Cons

The plan of action is never clear

productive, fun and stressful at times

In my line of work I deal mostly with the public so that means I deal with different kinds of people daily, different races that have different mentalities and beliefs about certain things. For the sake of the organisation and the public, I learned that one thing I do not ever do is take my personal problems to work, at work I always have to be positive minded and joyful in order to not feel my workload and reach deadlines in time. The management is the best, they make sure that at all times I have all the tools needed to get the work done. I enjoy it when we work in pairs/ groups because as much as I enjoy my own company, I enjoy that of others as well.

Pros

Phone allowance for both work-related and personal usage.

Cons

late salary payments.

Higher level of professionalism

Higher level of professionalism. "Clients first NGO". A very competitive environment and requires innovative people. Technology driven company irrespective of the position you are occupying.

great work place

learn alot of things , Great mission, great senior leadership Supportive Environment awesome place to work! Great team work experience Fun flexible entertaining job

If you can do away with a consultant post it is unfair especially as people employed are qualified professionals with degrees and relevant degrees

It is an excellent opportunity to work as there is gained skill.The only problem is the feeling of uncertainty as a contract job this makes it impossible for one to plan for the future.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ANOVA Health Institute?

Salary was not enough

It was good working at ANOVA. I acquired more experience as we were continuously attending workshops related to nature of the job as the employee. Management was very supportive.

Excellent

Excellent environment for career and personal growth. More learning and training activities. Takes care of workers. Promote work ethic. Invests in people.

Pros

Great learning environment

It can be very exhausting and challenging but can very educational

Confidentiality is key as well as loyalty. I understand that customer is King. I believe in good customer service. Customer satisfaction is very important

Productive & learning environment

Typical day at work = meetings ,consultations & stakeholder engagement Analysing data & writing reports Management = hierarchical A caring atmosphere

Informative place and fun

I enjoy working at Anova I've gained lots of experience since the time I started in 2015. The programms are very educational and informative and it's a fun envirorment to work in.

productive

It is an NGO non government organisation, that is funded by usaid company it is focused in HIV AND AIDS, its strategy is 90 90 90.it is good to work with people and do what you like more.

Salary dissatisfaction,Unsatisfactory working conditions, unfair treatment,

Working conditions unsatisfactory, unprofessional. Working outside in a tent under extreme weather, unprofessional way of consulting patients, no exam beds, no privacy. Very unprofessional

Fast Paced

Hectic, Fast paced, Overtime. Unpaid overtime. Threads about loss of jobs. Lack of management skills and poor communication. Duplicates when reporting.

Pros

Cons

Not stable, Poor management. Lack of leadership.

Fun working place

About health how great is the company because i have learnt alot. Management is amazing,Culture is great .When you dont reach target it gets stressful

Its good company that has a job sustainability to its wokers

Woking for ANOVA it gives u a good way of helping are u community's in not stigmatizing everyone eather also on Gender equality helping are department of heart.its a 100%supporting NGO to Department of health.

Good

The fast, stressing pace at my current position is what drives me. Not knowing what to expect and or what report is going to be asked from you is the one thing that keeps me on the top of my game. I make me to to the numbers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANOVA Health Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ANOVA Health Institute