ANR Software Pvt. Ltd

ANR Software Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

2.7Work–Life Balance

Good place to work for fresher candidates.

ANR Software is a product based company, working in a totally night shift environment due to its clients based on the USA. It is good for freshers very well but it is not good for long terms of employment.

Productive and fun workplace

Good place for fresher to start here his/her carrier. Need to update about product and need to make interaction with colleague. Behavior is must be noticed all employee.

Good For JaVa Developer Freshers only

Pros: Good For JaVa Developer Freshers Only. Timely Appraisals and Salary Cons: 2 year Bond Less Work Life Balance Unwanted Rules and Regulations

Pay was low and management is not good

Job and Job description doesn't match, there is one department called professional services I think even they don,t know that what it is business analysis or KPO or support. The salary was very low.

Good services, overall more of shop than Company

Good services, overall more of shop than Company. Egoistic management. More of "my way/ high way". Good place to start career, but not suitable for long run.

Good but not too good.

Long shift with overtime and no extra pay for this. The management of this company is too bad. They think only about the profit. I suggest please keep distance with management because they are thinking like a politician.

Pros

Dinner provided by company.

Cons

10 hour shift plus extra

ANR Review

ANR Software Private Limited is best company to beginners or we can say that for fresher level employees. Because, first of all give trainee to newly joined employee, may be employee Developer, Tester, QA..etc. After that give the trainee about Product. Because it is product based company. So working in ANR Soft. each and every employee first know about ANR product, how it is working and product workflow.So overall it is best for beginners.

Good to work in starting of career. Number of opportunities to learn technology. Team and culture is good. HR team is not proficient to handle the issues

good only for HR department,PS department

always engage in making policies to get money out of employees and deduction in salaries, good for experianced employee, not for developers.make use of outdated framework no one knows in market. no overtime money, superiors always wants overtime from employee and value is nothing of starting employee.

Pros

only for experianced employee

Cons

so many deductions in salary

Productive and fun work place

I learned new thing as it was my first IT company, but in my case its fun in learning new things and explore them. This company is a good start for a fresher. The hardest part of the job is the night shift. I learned to work on the application which is being used abroad. The most enjoyable part of the job is you will never know what coming next in front of you.

Not very good to work

Org lacks proper management and behaves like hitler. 10 hours shift and no day shift option. Old technologies being used and not willing to advance. Pay is peanut

Productive and leanable

Company is very good to work for the fresher. Good place to work and learn for the New joiners.New Joiners can learn that how to work in the real environment. Team work is very good. All members of different team are supportive. They help each other to learn new things.

Pros

Free Dinner

Cons

No long breaks

productive and fun

Everything is good except long hours. You have to work for 10 hours in night shift. It is good for fresher. No Harm to join as a fresher. You have to sign two years bond for developement.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

Long Hours, Salary reduction

Professional services

Work environment good and less salary but much facilities provided. good platform to start you career as a fresher. shift hours long.

Pros

benifits like accomodation, meal, cab

Cons

long shift hours, bad management

I have lern lot of things from here , but i want to build future in development that why i want to moved out from here.

It good for learning I have lern lot things, but I want to build my future on development that why I want to moved out from here as soon as possible.

cooperative team,less exposure

my typical day was not getting the cab due to unnecessary reason,i have learned management skills .employee engagement,team handling ,have a good and understanding management, my co workers also very nice, night shift,most enjoyable is working together and hosting birthday bash.

Pros

10 hours night shift, their are no night shift allowances, bad food

Cons

healthy atmosphere

Learning new technologies

First technical job of my carrier. I Learnt many new things from here basics of networks switching, routing technology and and how to use them. It was a dream coming true for me work with all these things and enhanced the knowledge to next level.

Pros

salary and work environment

Cons

travelling

Overall the company is good to learn in the field of development.

This is product base company and work for US client (Night Shifts).This company povides all facilities for Employee that are needed to a professional.

As I started my carrier by joining this organization, I learnt a lot of things from here. The most important, I became technically sound here. My team-lead helped me a lot. How to differ professional and personal life, professional friends, and the most important professional culture. I enjoyed a lot. The typical day as usual the starting day (Monday) of the week. Sometimes, we have nothing to do in office. This is the hardest part of the job. The days in which we have works to do, evening arrives suddenly. These days are the most enjoyable part of job. The management of the organization was satisfactory due to which the working environment among the employees was very much helping.

Pros

Free dinner, breakfast, cab, flats etc...

Cons

Only Night Shift

Good place to start up for fresher

we worked at night. so it little bit difficult for me to adjust. i join here as fresher so i think i learn a lot from this company. management is good. All co-workers are great. the hardest part is we are assigned direct project after completing training i did training on java and placed on android team so initial its quite challenging for me. completing my first project.

Pros

residential facilities

Cons

night shift and long hours

sound atmosphere

Chalenging job,funny atmosphere and employee of this company is so co-operative .

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

10 hrs shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANR Software Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ANR Software Pvt. Ltd