ANZ Banking Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ANZ Banking Group Employee Reviews for Business Manager

Business Manager3 reviews
New Zealand3 reviews
My experience at ANZ New Zealand was that it is values focused, with respect, collaboration and open communication driving an excellent culture. It also supported an excellent work life balance.
I am very proud to be here to help with our valuable customers' banking needs and to grow with my company together. As one of the four biggest banks in New Zealand, it has consistent brand recognition.
- Client meetings to review/discuss existing business performance & identify potential growth strategies.
- Gather & analyse financial information, e.g previous years financial accounts & collaborate with customers to produce realistic financial projections.

- Combine all financial, business & personal information of client into a format lending application which would be approved by myself or our credit team (depending on $ value)

- Internal meetings with business unit's to discuss market activity and identify opportunity for new business.

- Build strong relationships with clients in short period of time.

ANZ had s very strong work place culture where there was great communication throughout all business units. Collaboration was a big focus for ANZ and personally it led to a lot of new business for myself simply through building networks and good communication.

The most challenging part of my role was often time management as I had a very large number of customers who typically wanted an unrealistic turnaround time.

The most enjoyable part of my role would have been building strong relationships with customers & helping them to identify, structure and achieve their business goals.
Pros
Enjoyable & rewarding job
Cons
often worked overtime due to large number customers and unpredictable timing of workload.