- Client meetings to review/discuss existing business performance & identify potential growth strategies.
- Gather & analyse financial information, e.g previous years financial accounts & collaborate with customers to produce realistic financial projections.
- Combine all financial, business & personal information of client into a format lending application which would be approved by myself or our credit team (depending on $ value)
- Internal meetings with business unit's to discuss market activity and identify opportunity for new business.
- Build strong relationships with clients in short period of time.
ANZ had s very strong work place culture where there was great communication throughout all business units. Collaboration was a big focus for ANZ and personally it led to a lot of new business for myself simply through building networks and good communication.
The most challenging part of my role was often time management as I had a very large number of customers who typically wanted an unrealistic turnaround time.
The most enjoyable part of my role would have been building strong relationships with customers & helping them to identify, structure and achieve their business goals.
Enjoyable & rewarding job
often worked overtime due to large number customers and unpredictable timing of workload.