ANZ Banking Group

ANZ Banking Group Employee Reviews for Service Consultant

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 1,066 reviews
Stressfull targets
Senior Service Consultant (Rangiora Branch) (Former Employee) –  Rangiora, Canterbury9 November 2019
Was a goodplace to work 10 years ago , now it just looks after share holders not staff. Would never work there again . Management not experienced and rely on older staff then treat them badly so they leave.
Can be highly rewarding but stressful too.
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland4 September 2018
I have worked here for 7 years. It was a great place to work in given you are willing to work weekends and late nights. You also need to be prepared for ALOT of changes and increase in target requirements every year. The way that they introduced new products or requirements or even their training was fun, but it could also be a very high stress environment if you are not performing or you can not find a balance between your work and home. The change of managers are always happening & you need to learn to get used to your new management or you would not be happy working. The enjoyable part of the job however is the customers and the team you work with. Also learning new things everyday could either be rewarding or could land you in a terrible spot. Very hard to be too careful as you also need to be doing things in a timely manner as well. There are many different cultured people to work with however & once you make a friend, you will never forget them.
Pros
Insurance packages, Vero card for discounts, Yearly share pay out
Cons
Incentives are almost impossible to get, wage is standard not high
Productive and fun work place
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland13 March 2018
Team leaders encourage growth within the company and look after their staff. The communication between management and staff is amazing and there is no divide.
My work colleagues were the ones who made the environment friendly.
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland8 June 2017
Managers with false promises and jealousy. I miss my colleagues and the lovely memories we had with each other but unfortunately, fake people made it hard for me to stay back!
Pros
friendly colleagues, free morning teas, less pay compared to other banks which was not fair considering we were the best bank.
Cons
Managers with false promises who are selfish and fueled with jealousy.
Career driven place
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland22 April 2017
Fantastic place to work with a very diverse team. I was very fortunate to work for ANZ whilst finishing my degree. This gave me the ability to apply my knowledge and learn new skills.
A very good company/bank to work for
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand29 August 2016
A very good company/bank to work for. Learned about cash handling, marketing and selling. Helping customers to achieve their financial goal by providing suitable products to them.
Pros
Free wardrobes
fun workplace but less pay and recognition for the amount of work put in.
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland25 July 2016
Working at the bank can be very stressful but I'm lucky to be surrounded by a team who are fun to work with and support each other's goals. The most enjoyable part is meeting different customers and building my own network with them and the positive feedbacks that they give me regarding my service is very rewarding!
Pros
awesome team
Cons
low pay
Fun place and very productive
Banking Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, Otago6 May 2016
The most enjoyable part of my work is i get a variety of different enqueries and people , no two days are the same.
You need to be alert and focused to acheive good results which i do.
Pros
Break times on time
n/a
rather not, might have to use some strong language

after 21 years, management of my situation wasn't the best,

it wasn't bad for 19 odd years
Productive work environment
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Penrose, Auckland21 September 2015
Definitely a fun work place to be in and surrounded by good support from Team leaders and management. Incentives were great in terms of working towards goals and achieving. Would suit someone who enjoys a heavy work load and can multitask and problem solve
Pros
Great staff discounts
Cons
Heavy work load
excellent
Senior Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  new zealand18 September 2014
excellent company to work for
great brnch staff
management good
benefits good
Pros
staff benefit
Cons
under staffed
Great people, Fun place to work
Service Consultant - Contact Centre (Former Employee) –  Ellerslie, N15 April 2014
Typical day at work was to come in before your shift start your computer and necessary computer programs you need for the day, then start your shift. Your always learnt something new in this position as customers would always have different questions/issues they needed help with etc. Management was always supportive (constant side by side coaching, if there was anything you were unsure of you can always stop and ask and someone was there to show you) if you did well they would let you and your team know about your success weather it be something they have seen from you or if a customer called and wanted to compliment you. The part I enjoyed the most was meeting new friends (Co-workers) and helping people (customers). I absolutely loved finishing a call and being able to say that that customer went away happy and that their questions/issue were resolved in a timely / efficient manner etc.