ANZ Banking Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ANZ Banking Group Employee Reviews for Teller

productive
This place allows a lot of things to recreate and sharpen up your talents and then to move around in the oraganisation and move foward in this banking system.
Great Job.
Customer service role. Enjoyed working with team. Only left to raise child. Would have continued working if personal life permitted.
Enjoyed working with the team and day to day challenges. Enjoyed the position very much.
Loved working in the Bank
We had a great team environment and was great working in the Bank and dealing with the public and daily challenges. This job was a few years ago
With ANZ in NZ we organized fun days with staff and their families with 2 other local towns in a fun team sports day which was enjoyed by everybody.
Doing business and personal banking, and also up selling to all customers to generate more business. Learnt heaps and working out of comfort zone at the time! It was a small branch with just four of us, and we were good friends and helped each other out. Even though we were competing against each other to get the most sales each day, there was no love lost so to speak!!
Hardest part was always trying to exceed our sales each week as our manager always gave us a goal to reach, but made us better and was extending my ability to achieve more.

So that was the most enjoyable part for my self belief, and along with our week-ends away a couple of times a year with our spouses also to places we hadn't been to before!
Pros
had social fund, so used it for week-ends away or out for dinner with our spouses.
Cons
dealing with the odd difficult customer, and working over time which did not happen often.