ANZ Banking Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ANZ Banking Group Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
4.0Work–Life Balance
3.9Pay & Benefits

Found 29 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,132 reviews

Great place to work at. Fantastic facilities and a great social atmosphere

Everyday was a busy day and that made for full and fun times. Some stress but that's only to be expected in the role I had. I learnt lots of technical stuff and really enjoyed my time there

Pros

Lots of free food. Great support

Cons

With cutting edge technology, we had to learning on the run - so had to learn fast

Is a good company to work with

Great place for work and coffees. Good team. Great work life balance and very accommodative. Amazing site manager. On the whole a good place to work in a long run.

Pros

Good atmosphere and great people

fun and challenging

I enjoyed working for ANZ, we had our busy day and relax days and also very challenging as their were so much different products to learned and remember to easily make a sale and complete the sale. The hardest part of the job is when I don't keep up knowing my products, so it was hard for me to sell and answer the customer's enquiries, so I think outside the box and refer the customer to an appropriate consultant, and hopefully the consultant will get a sale. Management excellent, we get on well and helpful in any difficult situation arises within my part. The most enjoyable part of the job is towards the end of the day when we all balanced and enjoy a laugh with our Manager and colleagues. Typical day when the door opens in the morning and a customer walked in not happy with their bankings. But of course we are trained to deal with unhappy clients. So they walk in their way and walk out in our way. So another word they walk in unhappy and walk out with a happy smile.

Awesome place to work

Apart from few exceptions, This place is awesome to work at. The Work life balance is really good. Overall the working culture is awesome.Good place to stay for long term.

productive

This place allows a lot of things to recreate and sharpen up your talents and then to move around in the oraganisation and move foward in this banking system.

Great employer in New Zealand

Great employer who is forward thinking in regards to work life balance. There seems to be a lot of room for career progression if you stand out and outperform as an employee.

Pros

Flexibility, supportive leadership

Cons

Bureaucratic processes, slow moving

Great culture

My experience at ANZ New Zealand was that it is values focused, with respect, collaboration and open communication driving an excellent culture. It also supported an excellent work life balance.

ANZ is committed to ensuring our workplace welcomes, supports and celebrates the unique contributions of every employee. ANZ thrives to build creative

ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. The ANZ values are the foundation of how we work and support our customers.

Pros

Free lunches, Wifi, Career building programs

Productive & fun work place

Excellent Management & Team members. People skills and team support avaliable on call. Workplace culture was not a problem. No two days are the same. Different views when customers enter the business.

Pros

Always training avaliable

Cons

needed to speak up when required

Nice Work/Life Balance Environment

Very challenging environment to work on.. Everyday is a different day. Solid Infrastructure and really complex environments to look after. Need to use my full potential and skills

Pros

Nice Working environment

Cons

not many opportunities for career development

Jobs at ANZ Banking Group

See more jobs

Good Workplace

ANZ are a very good company to work for, they treat their staff well and have a strong sense of equality. They offer fantastic opportunities for promotions and career progressions.

Challenging & Rewarding

Everyday is different, lots of good days and a few days that would stretch you. I enjoyed working with a great bunch of colleagues and I was empowered to do my job. The hardest part was have to deal with angry/aggressive customers and the constant demands of a high performing branch. I learnt so much during my time with ANZ; the training provided is excellent, both internal & external. All the training that I received certainly helped me out in other roles.

Pros

Great support, free parking, great benefits, great people

Cons

good company to work with

well known company to work with and to gain experience. great working culture and lot of support and opportunity to grow with. Sometime you can feel the pressure.

fun

Often very busy but surrounded by a friendly team who are always willing to help and support you. Very diverse in the areas that you can work and offers potential for lots of growth.

fun workplace

ANZ BANK has been a great place to work at. So many career opportunities benefits.and.rewards is highly awarded by this business. Multitasking is.one.of ANZ bank task to staff and cross training is also another task ANZ encourages staff. This.also builds staff self-esteem training overseas is another encouraged the the bank provides the.staff.

Pros

rewards from the bank highly recommended

Cons

system crashes provides long hours

was a very proud company to be part of

loved working for ANZ, sad that I had to resign as I decided to run my own business but a typical day will start with a morning meeting, setting our own targets for the day and than start the day with meeting and greeting customers face to face, having the smile on the face all day long and sharing stories as well, the hardest part being friendly, nice at the same time having the set target in the mind to achieve by end of the day at the same time not being pushy and providing the right product and service to customers

Another great place to work

The money is good, the people are nice, and the opportunities are seemingly endless. It's a bank but they seem to really care and that is a rare thing to come across.

Great stable place to work

The job was dynamic and challenging. The workplace had a great family environment with great support to work like balance. Due to flat structure there were limited fast advancement opportunities.

productive and fun workplace

typical day would be getting the accounts i would be required to handle for the day and working through them while maintaining a healthy relationship with my co workers and management team. helping customer out of poverty and into prosperity

Pros

lifestyle, work, culture, not being just a number

Cons

sometimes long hours / vacation time

Work for passion to make a positive change

When work becomes passion everyday is a holiday! The day at work starts with appointments scheduled for the week with clients who are looking to achieve their future financial goals, retirement planning and protecting their wealth and assets. Love speaking to clients, making them understand in simple easy to understand language on how investments work, why it is important to protect what they have created for themselves and securing a good retirement plan. A good team environment makes the job a better place to work in and thankfully I have always had a good team and management to work with. Every job I have worked in teaches me that people want to have a good experience and want to have professionals that know what their requirements are, are to the point, easy to understand, know how important their time is, that they are not measured by the amount in figures of wealth they bring in, that they can trust and be confident that their requirement is in the right hands and to be followed up on. Fortunately I have always given my clients in every job I have worked in an excellent customer experience, which I am immensely proud of.

Pros

Excellent team

Cons

Parking hassle

Fun place and very productive

The most enjoyable part of my work is i get a variety of different enqueries and people , no two days are the same. You need to be alert and focused to acheive good results which i do.

Pros

Break times on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANZ Banking Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ANZ Banking Group