ANZ Banking Group

ANZ Banking Group Employee Review

View all ANZ Banking Group reviews

fun and challenging
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  New Zealand4 December 2019
I enjoyed working for ANZ, we had our busy day and relax days and also very challenging as their were so much different products to learned and remember to easily make a sale and complete the sale. The hardest part of the job is when I don't keep up knowing my products, so it was hard for me to sell and answer the customer's enquiries, so I think outside the box and refer the customer to an appropriate consultant, and hopefully the consultant will get a sale. Management excellent, we get on well and helpful in any difficult situation arises within my part. The most enjoyable part of the job is towards the end of the day when we all balanced and enjoy a laugh with our Manager and colleagues. Typical day when the door opens in the morning and a customer walked in not happy with their bankings. But of course we are trained to deal with unhappy clients. So they walk in their way and walk out in our way. So another word they walk in unhappy and walk out with a happy smile.

Other ANZ Banking Group Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Business Credit Assessor (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Auckland19 February 2020
A typical day at the Bank will start with staff meeting then checking for incoming mail and prioritizing work for the day. Start with easy tasks first then get on with the rest in order of priority. One thing I learned that time management by utilizing your calendar is very important to achieve your tasks for the day. There will be a lot of interruptions i.e. phone calls and emails during the day but if you keep to your time management and make time for planning for the next day then your day will always be fun and enjoyable because of our workload are managed
Is a good company to work with
Wealth Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wellington6 February 2020
Great place for work and coffees. Good team. Great work life balance and very accommodative. Amazing site manager. On the whole a good place to work in a long run.
Pros
Good atmosphere and great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANZ Banking Group. Our community is ready to answer.