ANZ Banking Group

ANZ Banking Group Employee Review

View all ANZ Banking Group reviews

ANZ Banking Group
Senior Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland1 August 2018
I was at ANZ for 12 years
A typical Day at work is processing and approving loan applications, opening accounts etc.
I got my values through ANZ. I've learnt team player skills working together as a team. I networked with the customer service agents and was able to deliver sales for them.
Had a great management team for team leaders to the over all management. I had a great repoire with all my leaders as I saw a few in my tenure there
Work place culture was made up of different nationalities from Indian, Chinese, Maori's, Tongan's etc. I loved the different ethnic groups also I'm Marrying a Samoan. We had a fun culture we just enjoyed working with each other. Always had shared lunches together also we had times to recap on our day and played fun quizzes every day.
Hardest part I felt about the job is getting different loans approved other than that I loved every moment I spent at ANZ. I had to leave ANZ due to my Karaoke Business taking off and it was affecting my health so had to give up something so I gave up my Paid job to pursue my passion
Pros
Free Fruit
Cons
The Hours

Other ANZ Banking Group Employee Reviews

Competitive, stressful place to work
Assistant Manager Business Banking (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, Waikato23 February 2020
The team culture changed a lot over the time that I was employed by ANZ driven by targets and share of wallet that often it breed a culture of dog eat dog. The team moral often dipped as a result when those who had worked extremely hard never quite made the often fluid shifting of the goal posts and their good was never deemed good enough and thus missed out on the inaugural bonus or team perks. Sometimes just recognizing and rewarding ones efforts for what they are regardless of how they measured against their counterpart does more for ensuring staff loyalty and building trust and confidence that continually flogging dead horse.
Fun workplace
Business Credit Assessor (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, Auckland19 February 2020
A typical day at the Bank will start with staff meeting then checking for incoming mail and prioritizing work for the day. Start with easy tasks first then get on with the rest in order of priority. One thing I learned that time management by utilizing your calendar is very important to achieve your tasks for the day. There will be a lot of interruptions i.e. phone calls and emails during the day but if you keep to your time management and make time for planning for the next day then your day will always be fun and enjoyable because of our workload are managed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANZ Banking Group. Our community is ready to answer.