ANZ Support Services India Pvt. Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ANZ Support Services India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Overall good experience

Early morning shifts Health issues Good management Exposure to trading Good Workplace Good transport facilities Company name Good work culture Good experience

New Ways of Working

Self sufficiency is required, transparency is needed for all employees and need to learn new technologies while working on our deliverables.Agile is the new way of working. People will love it.

There are quite a lot of meetings Strict adherence to timings Very limited option to work from home Collaboration can be better improved between departments

Perfect work life balance

Great place to start your career with amazing work life balance and great job culture. Professional behavior and good job opportunities provided for staff with potential.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Perfectly organised

It is one of the largest banks in Australia and New Zealand, Perfectly organised and a great company to work with. Everyday we get to learn amazing things.

Good work culture with great flexibilty

Our days starts with the daily work allocation and start working on the most important files to be finished urgently and giving a time line to finish it asap. Once managed with the Urgent requests we have time to prioritise the other work as per the requirement. Work place culture is very good and people friendly. Well recognised and awarded on our performance and volume of work completed on time. Work flexibility and good environment and people friendly office.

Pros

Work flexibility

Cons

High volumes

good place to work

one among the good place to work and work life balance scope for learning internal movement.good ,quality and variety food at cafeteria. Employee recognition. As its a banking sector growth is slow

Pros

peaceful working, very supportive mgmt, staff

Cons

shift timings, slow growth

Infrastructure

Very good work experience and company infrastructure. I learned good analytical skills. ANZ Management is very nice, hardest part of the job is checking logs and errors checking. The most enjoyable part of the job is Resolving the Incidents like P1, P2, P3.

Fun work culture and great work place for individual development

ANZ was the best place I have ever worked with, ANZ treat their employees equally, no biased at all. 4 years of working with ANZ was great fun, great learning and developed my interpersonal skills. Lot of personal development training will be held in the company where individuals can nominate themself if they feel they lack in that particular area. Eg. Time management, people management, language assessment system etc. ANZ gave me an amazing opportunity to work in pilot batch, I was part of the best teams and delivered quality work and always adhered to company policy and trust me its not complicated at all, a very friendly policy. Process training will be great and standardized, even a layman can learn and become an expert if you attend the training at ANZ.

Pros

Great place to work.

Cons

Politics should reduce and should give chance for the deserved ones.

Excellent work Good workplace. Gained lots of knowledge from domain, Each day is festival. Love to work in same atmosphere.

Good workplace. Gained lots of knowledge from domain, Each day is festival. Love to work in same atmosphere. The encouragement between management was mind blowing.

Good Place to Work.

This company can be a good place to work. Senior Management supports in maintaining a positive work-life balance. One can learn a lot working here. The only drawback is that the KRA Targets are at times bordering unrealistic and growth can get saturated at a certain level. Otherwise highly recommended.

Pros

Good Atmosphere. Positive Work Life Balance

Good place to learn

good place to learn more about data and application. work culture and big data which help you to learn performance tuning of the code. Job security. work culture is excellent.

Pros

work life

Loans & Underwriting

Dealt with loans & underwriting. Good work environment. friendly staff & management. Had a great time working with the team. Its s sister concern of ANZ Bank Ltd., Australia.

Very good place to hone your banking skills

I Really enjoy working in ANZ as it has given me exposure towards International Trade Finance in a grand way by giving me opportunity to work across asia.

Pros

highly motivating leadership

Cons

Limited exposure to frontline banking

NA--Good

NA---It is good in terms of Shifts for 80% of the people a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job

Pros

Na---

Cons

Na---

Handing Team

Joined ANZ in July 2011 in three team, at one point of time both the seniors left the company. management gave me an opportunity to handle the daily activities. Later gave two new comers. Handled very smoothly with daily activities, here I got an opportunity to learn many new things. Got appreciated from the top management.

Good placeto work with.

Management of Teams and SLA and improvement of OPH. Running the business reduced cost. Customer at heart at all times. Fun place to work.

Pros

Good Work Culture

Cons

Less pay.

Excellent work environment

Excellent environment to improve learning curve. Employee friendly and open office culture. Transparency in information from top management to all employees. management shows keen interest in employee development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANZ Support Services India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3