ANZ Support Services India Pvt. Ltd

ANZ Support Services India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews for Chief Credit Officer

Chief Credit Officer3 reviews

Fun work culture and great work place for individual development

ANZ was the best place I have ever worked with, ANZ treat their employees equally, no biased at all. 4 years of working with ANZ was great fun, great learning and developed my interpersonal skills. Lot of personal development training will be held in the company where individuals can nominate themself if they feel they lack in that particular area. Eg. Time management, people management, language assessment system etc. ANZ gave me an amazing opportunity to work in pilot batch, I was part of the best teams and delivered quality work and always adhered to company policy and trust me its not complicated at all, a very friendly policy. Process training will be great and standardized, even a layman can learn and become an expert if you attend the training at ANZ.

Pros

Great place to work.

Cons

Politics should reduce and should give chance for the deserved ones.

Loans & Underwriting

Dealt with loans & underwriting. Good work environment. friendly staff & management. Had a great time working with the team. Its s sister concern of ANZ Bank Ltd., Australia.

NA--Good

NA---It is good in terms of Shifts for 80% of the people a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job

Pros

Na---

Cons

Na---

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANZ Support Services India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question