Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Aon:

Aon Employee Reviews

New Zealand9 reviews
Aon is a good place to start in Brokering, and will teach you the basics. There is some flexibility in working hours, however there is no Working from home that other Brokerages provide.
Pros
Flexibility in Working Hours
Cons
Very Little Career Advancement, Salary not up to Industry expectations
I would highly recommend to work at the Aon centre its a great environment with the buildings views over looking the whole Wellington area. The people there are very friendly and always interesting to work with
Pros
It’s good work experience and you can learn a lot of skills and team work
Cons
Working late into the night can make the following day tiering sometimes
The company is very well established which was nice because the training and technology we had available was outstanding. If you ant to be an insurance broker then Aon is the place to be in my opinion.
Enjoyed being part of a successful team. Gained new skills in the role ie: creating and processing reports and invoices. A very challenging role that I had enjoyed with lots of variety.
Pros
Bonus we receive every year in February for our dedication to the company
Receptionist at Front Counter.= I dealt with the accounts, banking and all the claims on a daily basis. Did all the ordering of Stationery and filing.
Pros
Awesome Work Mates
Cons
Boss had no Management or People Skills
Working for Aon was a pleasure, I gained a lot of experience working there for almost three years. The greatest part about working at Aon NZ was the working culture as everyone works hard but as a team. A typical day at work would consist of an 8.30am start and check email, respond to anything urgent or any quick responses, make a "to do" list, speak to my manager with my tasks, liaise with the global team with the Workday project on a daily bases, check in with payroll in regards to employee changes. I learned to handle a large workload and stressful situations. The most valuable experience was being involved in the implementation of a new HR system. My co-workers were the highlight of the job as we all got on so well, it is important to work in a great team and one to help each other. The hardest part of the job was the implementation of the new HR system, this is where I gained most of my skills and was encouraged to take lead of my own project.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
Full time position working with an Insurance Broker. Handled all processing of policies and claims, bankings, credit control etc. Domestic Brokering.
1. Better work life balance 2. Good Job culture 3. Good compensation and Benfits
Friendly clients, and great work mates. Managing motor and travel claims from end to end. Managing self insured clients, from end to end.