APA Group logo
APA Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

APA Group Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Great company, great future

Great opportunities offered. Profitable with a progressive culture! Not a large company by way of the number of people who work there so there is a family unit feel to the place wherever you go.

demanding work that is continuously challenging

Great working culture with morning tea and table tennis. Work is demanding and there is a lot of expectation. Not a lot of performance feedback and no talk of contract extension till last second if any.

Supportive and inspiring working environment

I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at APA. I found I fitted in extremely easily with the existing team and felt I was supported in my position. My typical day included but wasn't restricted to managing the sign-in process for all guests accessing the office; answering the phone and transferring calls, maintaining meeting rooms; booking couriers; travel bookings and mail handling. I found my manager very approachable and helpful along with the rest of the staff.

Productive and fun place to work, positioned in the Melbourne CBD

Management of multiple projects with exposure to the Pipeline of Cloud based projects. Managers are approachable and friendly. The hardest part of the day is managing multiple multi stream projects

Pros

Working from home, Autonamous, Large Infrastructure projects in the Pipeline

Great Opportunity to learn more

Participate in the Review of standard procedure in relation with document Control. Provide Inputs to line manager improve the Document Control process. Ensure that all controlled documents are correctly identified and recorded in accordance with Numbering and file naming;

Work Life Balance

APA offers great work life balance. This is important for many people with family and extra-curricular commitments. The workplace is inviting and friendly.

Great Place to temporarily work

The people at APA are one of a kind. Every day is a challenge to the norm. You really have to have great research skills to discover what it is you need for the next task.

It is very bad comapany to work with. Very vere bad Job Culture

I would not recommend to work there!!! Work culture is very low. There are procedures and specs etc. in place though there are not well prepared. However, nobody follows them and they are almost proud of it. They leadership is awful the working environment that has been created by those leaders are very very toxic. I would strongly recommend to anybody avoid this company unless you have relatives or any other relations that will help you survive there and if by any chance you have to accept their offer start looking for a job immediately.

Pros

Cons

The working environment that has been created by those leaders are very very toxic

Freindly Environment

Friendly Staff and Good place to work Clean Environment Very high maintenance Security Most fun is the Free BBQ every Event in the company Good work and job experience

Pros

Free Water and Breakfast

Cons

Comfortable and friendly work environment

A 7am start, Monday to Friday looking after orders for the projects that are going on around the country. Assisting with Purchase orders and receipting and looking after the Inventory items that are held and issued. Working for a large gas company is interesting as it is an asset to peoples daily lives to have the gas transported thru out Australia. I work with an adversary of different trades and jobs and get to see an insight behind other careers. Management in my current company is very well handled and they go out of their way to assist where they can to help with a smooth operation of the company.

Great team environment

A company that had experienced rapid growth with lots of potential to make your mark within the company. A place where life long friendships are made.

Pros

Great social events

Cons

Relocated

Fun workplace doing fundraiser and I learnt alot.

All staff were very friendly, outgoing and respect all different cultures. Fun workplace having barbecue, fundraiser.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

short lunch breaks

Great overall experience here - short term contract

I have had my contract extended a couple of times now and am due to finish 22 May 2014, I am keen to get back into remote work as I like the FIFO lifestyle. It has been a great experience as I have worked for the client in this role so have gained invaluable experience dealing with Vendors for our various Projects, and liaison with site engineering team to ensure reviews are done in a timely manner.

Pros

Home every night Perth CBD office

Cons

Rate of pay and lack of FIFO family friendly roster makes it unappealing

Moral low from site superentendents and project managment team.

Unfortunately the only good thing identified with recent company worked for they provided a good income but did not give me the opportunity to exceed to their requirements regarding job description.

A great workplace. Excellent work environment. But like any other organization, there will always be cons

Working for APA has been a great experience both personally and professionally

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APA Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• APA Group