APD logo
APD
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

APD Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

very busy place to work, co-operative staff

long hours , hard to get a day off. apart from that depot staff is very helpful. if some one is just looking for a job and not soo much concerned about the money and long days APD is a great company to work for.

Cons

Not enough training; bad feedback

They don't care enough to actually train dispatchers. Put them through a 4 week class then throw them on the floor with ill-prepared trainers who rather pay attention to their phones and personal devices than to the job itself. 8 hour shifts. If hired, you'll be working nights (10-6) for a minimum of 5 years. Mandatory overtime often with no notice.

Pros

City benefits

Cons

Bad training, bad management, cliques, forced overtime, not enough pay for what the job requires

Top bedrijf

Altijd vriendelijk en positieve houding mede collega's top sfeer

Pros

Vroeg thuis

Cons

Geen

productive

We was not allowed to talk to any staff or security if we needed anything or what people wanted. I learned how to clean a coffee machine also I learnt about how things like to be by people who worked there.

Apd

Not much to say..easy going people bit of a chat in the mornings like anywhere then you we're alone in ur van driving everywhere if we had any issues or a late parcel to pick up,we had radios installed in vans so yeah all gd..

It was ok.

This job is very dangerous and requires dedication. No one 18 should be allowed to work there. Hazardous pay is a must working with people with all diseases.

Good

It's excellent working environment and developing livelihood program for person with disability making them to independent in the society. Handling landscaping, production, sales and corporate gifting, managing coustomer data, creating plants catalog and teaching environment subject to the many schools.

Good

Good place to work. Great caring peoplrwork hrs are good. Building is nice. Love the company. . flexible hrs. Promotional opportunities are great. Supervisord are great

The Owners are great and understanding people.

Flexible and very family oriented, which was one of my favorite things about it. They were very open about new ideas, and let us make decisions on our own (most of the time).

Interessantes Konzept für das Wohnen im Alter

Leider wird dieses Konzept auf dem Rücken der Mitarbeiter ausgetragen, die versuchen anhand von jeder Menge Überstunden die Betreuung aufrecht zu erhalten.

Pros

Kostenloses Mittagessen

Cons

Kein Urlaubs- oder Weihnachtsgeld

Appliance part Depot

I am delivery driver, of part of Apliances, I'm working on the warehouse getting orders for packaging parts and once a year I do the inventory, I have more than 10 years experience on driving trucks. I know around the places of the metroplex...

Pros

I learn something about appliances Parts.

Print operator

I was a machine printer running a single colour press and I was a 5 colour print assistant and learning to run a bigger press and print finisher in the print industry

not a wonderful work place

was a wild work place with a lot more than meets the eye going on most of the employees where young and inexperienced and there wasn't a very good management team in place to guide the staff

Pros

free lunch

Cons

unorganized

Correcto

Es un buen portal. Ofertan empleo de interes y relacionado con lo yo busco . Las tareas están descritas lo que personalmente es importante para valorar el empleo.

Pros

Eficaz e información diaria

Cons

Ofertas con mucha competencia

Buen ambiente de trabajo con los compañeros.

Mi valoración es satisfactoria ya que el trabajo y los compañeros siempre ha sido bueno.

It is an ok place to work. Somethings do need to be updated on, but other then that the job is pretty smooth and ok sometimes.

Long as you have a pretty good temper you should enjoy this job. You can be working at different clubs sometimes we get extra days. It all depends on if a contract is needed right away.

Company no longer operating

Company no longer in business to my knowledge, but I didn't work there that long. I've learned sooooo much more where I'm at with United auto shield in a week's time thanow I did the whole time I was at APD.

Pros

Get hired almost immediately

Cons

Training wasnt thurough enough

Horrible and Demeaning Place to Work

Management couldn't get any more petty and constantly demeans their employees and and if only focused on lining there own pockets even if it mean breaking worker safety or workers rights

Pros

The people you work with are good people (Not Management)

Cons

Working conditions, salary, Management and Treatment from Management

Easy and Casual

APD was a very casual work environment. It was fast paced and high energy. The other employees were friendly and training was paid. It was an overall enjoyable place to work.

everybody wants your job

I was placed at sahara dodge chrysler jeep. It was a great location. Im 42 years old and I am not a speed tinter. But some of the younger guys are very fast. They wanted the prime location. I tried to speed it up and work much faster and it lowered my quality of work. Then I got pushed out for a really small mistake. It is a very cut throat place.

Pros

good benefits, plenty of work

Cons

pay is to low for the amount of performance they expect from you, people you work with will do whatever they have to so they can get your position.

Apd

Working at APD was a good experience as far as working with disabled children. It enabled me to learn a lot about the disabled ad when they had to go through.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• APD