APG & Co
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

APG & Co Employee Reviews

It was a great experience! I was lucky to work with my manager who is open-minded and respect me as a professional. Working hours were very flexible, we can have coffee breaks when ever we like as long as the jobs gets done. Most of my work are project based and there are times that I have to work 12 hours, but in general I'm quite happy about it. All project are done in Agile, so I have quick meetings/reports with my manager every 2 days. All project were handled and organised by me, which makes me feels confident and respected for what I do.

The downside would be gender equality/ratio. It was a given that there would be more ladies in the office, working in fashion industry. But there were only 4 guys in total (excluding all male IT team). It can be quite awkward and political at times.
Pros
Coffee breaks, product sample sales
Cons
Politics, visa sponsorship issue
I greatly enjoyed being apart of APG & Co for the week. I was apart many roles within the company which allowed me to experience what I feel most comfortable in. I enjoyed every moment and felt comfortable in the environment.
Management- When I first started at APG & CO, the customer care manager was amazing. They unfortunately got rid of him and replaced him with ladies on a power trip that loved to micro manage and treat staff like children.

Upper management don't care about Customer Care and happily exclude them from company activities.

Work conditions- We were made to work in really poor conditions at our previous location. Thankfully they have moved offices.
Pros
Sample sales, company discounts
Cons
Poor management & low salary
Very happy environment and plenty of scope to learn all aspects of retail.
Customer service is their number one priority so ther is a lot of time spent in staff training to ensure all our customers are happy.
Working widely varied hours as a casual, but primarily on my own within the store. A well known brand with great customer base with ever changing stock.
Every day is different because you always interact with different customers and the product is constantly being updated with new lines coming in.
I've been able to further develop my sales and customer service skills since being in this role.

Management and co-workers are very helpful and quite down to earth.

The hardest part of the job is during the busy times when there are a number of customers looking to be served and I'm the only one rostered on.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunities I get to interact with people and to either meet or exceed their needs.
Pros
Interacting with people
Cons
Not enough hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at APG & Co. Our community is ready to answer.