APG & Co Employee Reviews

High Turn Over
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alexandria NSW25 June 2019
Management- When I first started at APG & CO, the customer care manager was amazing. They unfortunately got rid of him and replaced him with ladies on a power trip that loved to micro manage and treat staff like children.

Upper management don't care about Customer Care and happily exclude them from company activities.

Work conditions- We were made to work in really poor conditions at our previous location. Thankfully they have moved offices.
Pros
Sample sales, company discounts
Cons
Poor management & low salary
Excellent staff and product
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 October 2017
Very happy environment and plenty of scope to learn all aspects of retail.
Customer service is their number one priority so ther is a lot of time spent in staff training to ensure all our customers are happy.
difficult working relationship
Clothing Retail Assistant (PT) (Former Employee) –  Joondalup WA6 February 2017
Working widely varied hours as a casual, but primarily on my own within the store. A well known brand with great customer base with ever changing stock.
Fun and easy going environment, whilst still being professional and challenging.
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD28 January 2014
Every day is different because you always interact with different customers and the product is constantly being updated with new lines coming in.
I've been able to further develop my sales and customer service skills since being in this role.
Management and co-workers are very helpful and quite down to earth.
The hardest part of the job is during the busy times when there are a number of customers looking to be served and I'm the only one rostered on.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunities I get to interact with people and to either meet or exceed their needs.
Pros
Interacting with people
Cons
Not enough hours