Apple
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Apple:

Apple Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

You’’re seeing reviews in Atlanta, GA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Atlanta, GA145 reviews
Busy call center; stat (metrics) and customer survey driven; receive escalated calls from the public where you provide service to anyone from fanboys to first time iphone users. Must be self-motivated and resourceful to succeed and get a good schedule. Training is minimal: receive a 2 week orientation to Apple and then some nesting. Self guided training and peer support through chat was essential. Your calls are constantly monitored and feedback from Supervisor and teammates is standard. If you want to eventually promote, you are expected to work in the next level up for same pay as your current position. It still could take 1-3 years to actually receive promotion with pay increase if you are chosen. Extremely laid-back dress code: t-shirts, jeans, hoodies. Excellent medical benefits; on-site medical facility; access to acupuncture, massages; (small co-pay) clean modern gym ($10/mo). Great on-site cafe with cooked to order meals, espresso bar, and grab and go food. Perks such as Apple swag (t-shirts, mugs, office supplies with Apple logo); 25% discount on some products; family discount 15%. Occasional contests to win products; usually needed to work overtime to qualify. Must work weekends and holidays. I was a top performer and still had to work on Christmas day. I left because of low base pay and minimal pay increase (50 cents/hour).
Very cleanly, organized, and productive company. Leads the world in customer service. Cares for the well-being and emotional and physical state of all employers.
Pros
Good benefits and care for employees
Cons
Very busy
I was an at home advisor and it was amazing! I loved working from home and my supervisor was great. All you had to do was answer phone calls, which wasn't too bad at all. As long as you work hard, they'll easily promote you.
Pros
Working at home
Cons
None!
This is by far one of the most fun and engaging companies i have worked with. The new models they introduce ahead of time, and software updates. Honestly all around a great place to work. The Bonuses are awesome too, you have the opportunity to win newer products as they drop also. Fun environment as well as educational. Two thumbs up!
Apple really takes the time to properly train you and does everything in the best interests of it’s employees. The pay is absolutely wonderful and the people are all so cultured and there’s somebody for everybody. Great place to work!
Apple has an amazing company culture. Everyone is truly welcome, there are many opportunities for advancement and pay is good! Number of hours per week is always good. Love this job.
Apple is a great company however the retail environment can be stressful. It's hard to make a decent paycheck as the hourly rates unfortunately suffer from wage compression. It can vary by store but the management can seem scattered and detached at times. The overall mission and objective of Apple is fantastic. I would have stayed there much longer if there was better opportunity for growth and a direct relation between employee output and pay. The benefits are really good and they have great healthcare. Stock options are available however it can take many years to earn a prosperous amount of shares.
I love the job it’s amazing, always enjoying myself. Meet new people everyday and have fun everyday. Working with Apple is a great experience, helped me better with talking to people and getting them to laugh.
Constantly engaging with people to understand their needs and leading them down a path to recommend solutions. Management proactive in seeing where you are strong to help the team while also developing your weaknesses. Always being challenged to think different but given attitude to make best decision to help customer. The culture is one of excellence and high standards to create a high level experience where a customer walks away with their life enriched. Culture is fun, fast paced, never dull and challenging. Hardest part about the job is keeping all the small details together mentally in order to execute best solution based on what customer presents as problem to be solved. One of the most enjoyable things about the job is working around incredibly smart people that challenge you and well designed products that enrich peoples lives in so many ways.
Overall, working Apple was an experience but I will say that I left there with a totally different outlook on this company than I had coming in. I came in excited and left out completely turned off. I still love the product but the company culture is biased with classist undertones. Only after a few years of being there was inclusion introduced because they had no choice if they wanted to expand into the cool and hip gathering spot it is now. It didn't start out that way though. They only targeted specific groups who they figured were smart and who could afford their product. They intentionally excluded and ignored other groups in their branding. The other thing that got me is that they wanted us to sit in mandatory meetings to hear them brag about how many billions the company made for the quarter but was only paying retail employees 10 dollars an hour in one of the highest volumed stores. I refused to keep going to the meetings because that was insulting and I had to figure other ways to make more money because they weren't paying me enough to keep being a fool. The manager was also a fake who was only interested in moving up the ladder at all costs.
I love my everyday work experience here at apple being on of the top promoter give me the opportunity to prepare my elf and other for opportunity and development
Pros
always opportunity for development
Apple is and forever will be one of the best companies to work for. Hopefully. Its ups and downs with this job, but you do get a chance to grow and meet people.
You’ll make more money than any other retailer, and the culture is pretty supportive. I’ve been able to gain a lot of special experiences, and the people there are incredible.
A typical day at work is a very calm and peaceful atmosphere. You get to choose your office settings and work anytime.
I learned that this job is amazing because of the flexibility.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
No cons
Measuring against other retail cultures and businesses Apple is top notch but don't be fooled it's still retail with sporadic hours and shifts.
With great vision and focus on your personal and professional goals, you can make it work.
A typical day at work, I’m a self starter and zone out until I get the job done. I’m a great team player and like to be apart of building the company.
Awesome company across the board.. OT available, average pay compensation, training always available addition benefits and bonuses are on going. Remote working allows for work/life balance.
you have to be one of the best to move up after you hit a certain point. Promotions only come once in a blue moon. you answer between 20-40 calls a day. Management is great at times.
Apple has a great company culture that flows through the AppleCare organization. I would recommend working for them if given the opportunity. Benefits are high, and everything can be flexible.
During my time working at Apple… I waited on customers answer questions regarding all the products, inventory management. I work very hard to try and get a full-time position. I have actually applied To get rehired, but never heard one thing back from them.
its a standard call center environment but you get to work from home, have an interactive team, great benefits and raises, supportive team when things get tuff