Apple
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 25 March 2020

Apple Employee Reviews

Nice place
Good to work when the team members are active and fun. Get to interact a lot with different people and we learn a lot from the issues that a customer can go through. Workplace was very well handled by the management.
A day in the Apple Life
On any given day I had variety in my role. I could be doing store visits, conducting business reviews with external or internal vendors, conducting training events etc. Apple spend a great deal of effort & time investing on training me. You would think it would be product training however mostly it was more about building skill sets to better allow me to interact with Apples many partners. The culture was the best I have ever seen, very healthy, very supportive. Always asking where or how I would like help. This empowered me to do the very best job I could do. I loved being apart of a company that truely cared about making the world better.
A fine place to work
Learned much about business to business selling and management in rural Bay of Plenty. It was time well spent for a definite time while my wife worked as a radiologist.
Buen ambiente de trabajo, amplia experiencia, buenos cursos de cómo vender, atender a un cliente y ofrecerle lo que más le e convenga
Es una buena empresa ya que te enseña mucho, los cursos que imparte Apple son muy buenos las instalaciones son bonitas, ambiente laboral es bastante bueno
Pros
Lasncomisiones son bien pagadas
Cons
Gastos médicos mayores, vales de despensa
Not very productive
I didnt like this job, very hard and bad pay. I was there not too much but i did not enjoy it a lot. I will never do it again, working with apple is not a good job
Pros
Free apples
apple lab assistant
Have worked both shifts during my time here, early shift and night/afternoon shift, got to know the trucking shift and apple farmers, learnt more about the apple export trade.
Pros
reasonable money
Cons
shift work 6 days.
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante e innovativo
L'ambiente di lavoro era dinamico ed in continua evoluzione.
Le apparecchiature che usavamo per la risoluzione dei problemi dei nostri clienti erano di ultima generazione e ci permetteva di fornire un assistenza al cliente immediata ed efficiente.

I colleghi erano tutti motivati e ben preparati grazie a sessioni di approfondimenti con ogni uscita di nuovi sistemi operativi
Pros
buoni pasto attrezzature efficenti
Cons
pause un po' corte