Apple
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Apple Employee Review

Great environment!

23 July 2020
I was an at home advisor and it was amazing! I loved working from home and my supervisor was great. All you had to do was answer phone calls, which wasn't too bad at all. As long as you work hard, they'll easily promote you.
Pros
Working at home
Cons
None!
18 March 2020
Senior Technical Specialist (Apple) (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Good to work when the team members are active and fun. Get to interact a lot with different people and we learn a lot from the issues that a customer can go through. Workplace was very well handled by the management.
23 November 2018
Area Sales Manager, Australia / New Zealand (Former Employee) - Wellington, Brisbane
On any given day I had variety in my role. I could be doing store visits, conducting business reviews with external or internal vendors, conducting training events etc. Apple spend a great deal of effort & time investing on training me. You would think it would be product training however mostly it was more about building skill sets to better allow me to interact with Apples many partners. The culture was the best I have ever seen, very healthy, very supportive. Always asking where or how I would like help. This empowered me to do the very best job I could do. I loved being apart of a company that truely cared about making the world better.
17 July 2018
Business Support Manager (Former Employee) - Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Learned much about business to business selling and management in rural Bay of Plenty. It was time well spent for a definite time while my wife worked as a radiologist.
  1. Great environment!