Apple
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Apple Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Loved working at Apple, I learned so much and still use some of the things that I learned there in my current profession. There is an actual sense of community amongst team members here, or at least the store I worked at! I made friends and generally had fun. Apple is a great company to work for all around imo. Good work-life balance, great training, always opportunities to grow and learn, and overall a great environment.The only thing I didn’t like were some of the customers & how we didn’t have much defense against verbal abuse and disrespectful behavior. It was always about turning the experience around, which worked with some people but not with others. I just don’t think consumers should be able to berate and mistreat employees. I feel like I have mild ptsd from this. But I suppose that is the culture that has been perpetrated throughout time to promote consumerism. There was not really much that could be done about it because Apple heavily relies on NPS scores.
Pros
Learned a lot, work life balance, decent pay, good management
Cons
Belligerent customers
its a standard call center environment but you get to work from home, have an interactive team, great benefits and raises, supportive team when things get tuff
At Apple you work with some of the smartest, most creative people around. Stores become families, and you truly enjoy the people that work in your building.
Apple is a wonderful place to work with competitive pay and benefits and a management that is very supportive of their team. Highly recommend to anyone interested in that field.
I enjoyed my time at apple but the seclusion and loneliness pushed me away. I also did not like the system they use for taking calls. The back to back calls were also an annoyance as you can be on an hour long call but still have another call 30 seconds right after being on one
Pros
good money, work in pajamas
Cons
lonely, no workplace friends, back to back calls
I had to answer incoming calls regarding customer issues about their accounts. I enjoyed going above and beyond to help the customers and to also make sure that their issues were resolved.
Pros
Good benefits, laid back, paid time off etc.
Cons
High call volume
Loved working here would love to work here again I just had some health issues reasons why I couldn’t work for them any longer. Definely will try to get back on
I love the culture and overall activities of the job. The environment and the management are put in place to help you grow I you want but also allows you the options to pursue other personal and professional goals.
Loved the opportunity and ability to grow with this company. Retail culture speaks the same as corporate but doesn’t practice. Management style is different based on the person, the company wants results, and I brought those. Massive rift between Flagship stores like San Francisco, and a mall location. Still an incredible job.
I worked here as a younger man. The pay and everything is amazing but i would say this is job better suited for someone who is settled or beginning to settle in they're life.
It was a phenomal experience. I learned a lot of new things that I can input into my future. The environment is very welcoming and there are countless opportunities for growth.
Pros
The job being seasonal.
Working with Apple was fine. Management wasn't the best to me. I requested to be switched from teams twice. Upper management wasn't really helpful when having issues.
One of my favorite places to work hands down. I thank Apple for all of my life long friendships, experiences, and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
You get in what you put in its a job one of the cooler ones but still a job dope people great experiences you really just have to be your`self and it'll workout .
I worked on the set of an apple products commercial. I did not talk or work directly with any employees of Apple, only the production company who was hired by Apple. All I can say is that they ran a tight ship,
Working for apple is great the experience is great. Apple tries to pay employees well and they also have growth with in company. Apple also gives employees skills to become leaders with any company
Pros
allow employees to work and go to school and provide tuition reimbursement
Great place to learn skills for a future career. I would recommend anyone take this job. You must stay focused be on time and a team player. It can be challenging but a great job
I love working for Apple. I'm able to work from home, which makes it easier to do everything that's needed for my kids. I like my schedule, but I recently switched roles, and now I don't get any overtime.
Pros
Get to work from home
Cons
No overtime offered
Provided both consumer and enterprise level support over the phone, onsite, and in store. Repaired laptops, desktops, smartphones, and misc. electronics Installed, updated, and maintained client operating systems and software Continued development of automated OS deployment, software packages, and updates Maintained backups of databases, and system images Onsite technical consultant for enterprise business customers Primary technician for business support due to extensive knowledge of Active Directory / Domain services
This is a very good college job. The only con is that it is not flexible for college students. You must work 8 hours on the weekend, usually taking up your entire Saturday.
Try to write down everything you learn in training. Interact and ask questions especially if you are not familiar with most of Apple's products and their functions. If you enjoy tech and like seeing how it works this is the job for you! Get to know your peers and your managers because they are your best friends in this job! Obviously the hardest part of this job is going to be dealing with irate customers and struggling with stubborn issues. On a good day you will have pretty simple issues that can be resolved relatively quickly (which is what you are graded on and should aim for). Depending on your manager you will be managed intensely on your ability to perform. The slightest mishaps (and bad survey scores) can earn you multiple warnings that eventually lead to disciplinary action so try to be as thorough as possible with everything you do. Be ready for short breaks and constant calls back to back (unless its a holiday). Launch days are always long and stressful but overall this job is a pretty nice addition to your resume.
Pros
Nice collaborative atmosphere
Cons
short breaks and micromanagement