Apple
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Apple Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Loved working at Apple, I learned so much and still use some of the things that I learned there in my current profession. There is an actual sense of community amongst team members here, or at least the store I worked at! I made friends and generally had fun. Apple is a great company to work for all around imo. Good work-life balance, great training, always opportunities to grow and learn, and overall a great environment.The only thing I didn’t like were some of the customers & how we didn’t have much defense against verbal abuse and disrespectful behavior. It was always about turning the experience around, which worked with some people but not with others. I just don’t think consumers should be able to berate and mistreat employees. I feel like I have mild ptsd from this. But I suppose that is the culture that has been perpetrated throughout time to promote consumerism. There was not really much that could be done about it because Apple heavily relies on NPS scores.
Pros
Learned a lot, work life balance, decent pay, good management
Cons
Belligerent customers
I have nothing bad to say about this place everything was awesome and I met some of the best people at this place only downfall is it is hard to get full time hours
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
part-time
Working here as a college student was great but it was hard managing a work-life balance. I would recommend it for the experience. Great discounts on products, moving in the company was very difficult.
Pros
Discounts, Pay, Work from Home
Cons
Work-life balance
It’s “Apple” so you can rest easy knowing that they have the $$$ and don’t be afraid to take the promotion!!!!!!! Depending on your managements maturity level & self values; your experience with Apple will either be Good or Bad!!!!
Pros
Fair Pay!
Cons
Management (Overall experience 7.5!)
I worked a 4x10 schedule, it was fantastic to always have a 3 day weekend. Management was great although different time zones makes scheduling meetings difficult. Overall great experience, although working from home is not for everyone.
Pros
Scheduling was great, learned a ton!
Cons
Working from home is not for everyone
It’s nice that Apple has work from home opportunities but the options to advance from senior advisor (bring completely off the phone and not customer facing) are extremely limited and that alone can be daunting. Additionally, while the benefits are pretty great, the schedule change every three months is annoying, as well as always being reminded of how you could’ve done something better.
Pros
Benefits, work from home
Cons
Management, customer facing, lack of advancement
Amazing company to work for. The hours were a bit inconvenient and can chip into your social life especially as a full-time student but overall I loved my time with apple.
Apple was one of the best jobs I ever had. Until they brought in a new manager that didn't know anything about tech support. Great benefits. Good overtime.
Pros
benefits, hours, team employees
Cons
management
Very competitive pay for work at home company. Job was high demand and needed much attention on the work. So, although you work from home all attention must be on the workload without any distractions
Fun Culture with its ups and downs. The work-life balance was not something that management cared about. But for a young adult starting his working career, I would recommend this job.
Pros
fun culture
Cons
work life balance
You make your own schedule around your school schedule. You work from home and can make $15+. I loved it. The medical insurance is great. I was out for appendicitis not only was I compensated with my short term disability, my insurance paid for the surgery as well.
Had an amazing experience working for this company. Call volumes got very high around new iOS updates and new product releases. Management had it's ups and downs like any company but overall exceptional.
The management has a lot of great training materials and I felt pretty confident when it was time to be on my own. The money was hit or miss and I did not think that we were always given the most popular sections equally.
Pros
great training
Cons
the 3.12 an hour wage
Working at Apple was incredible in every way. Great coworkers, great pay, great benefits. The product sold itself, so the job was mainly just alleviating concerns and matching the customers' needs.
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
Favoritism from management can stifle others' growth.
Learn many new skills, great office moral, management was great. Training and location was exceptional. Many incentives for employee's that went above and beyond.
WFH through kelly services .. a lot of overtime was available. They provided all the equipment needed for the position. High call volume during peak seasons like iphone release dates.
I actually Love this Job. Great opportunity for advancement. Great community of people. Your success is based on how hard you work. It’s also a plus being able to work from home
Great Pay Lots of hours to work can get very hectic with call after call after call . High pressure every one is calling you for a problem very stressful most days.
Great place to work very competitive shape skills required for the company. Everyday is something new which is a great thing. New goals are set each and everyday
Great experience for a great company. The pay is fair and the hours are manageable. You learn a lot of skills working here and it is a great work environment.
Great place to work no complaints learn a lot and grow quickly very relaxed diverse happy place you learn a lot about the technology and new hot apps